10

"You can fool all people some of the time, you can fool some people all of the time, but you cannot fool all people all of the time" - Abraham Lincoln

LOGAN

I'm starting to notice how difficult it will be to get to her, mentally of course. She makes it such a pretentious task, when all I need is for her to play house with me. I need to tame her, make her soft. I want for her to experience emotional pain when she realises she's been used more than a phone charger, it would bring me such joy.

I'm also starting to realise how hard it is to actually receive a genuine reaction from her. It irritates me how unbothered she always seems.

All my thoughts recently are starting to remove me from my work. I wish I could brush it away and say it's nothing but she pisses me off to whole new extent, I feel nothing but anguish towards her. She is something I wish nothing but the worst for because I just can't break her. It's been something like 4 or 5 weeks since we've met and not only has she ran away twice like an outdoor cat but, she just isn't budging when it comes to psychological games.

I've tormented Dons, Capos, Bosses, leaders, politicians and most of them are broken and begging by the 5th day. Yes they're typically in cellars, chained like dogs but, surprise, so was she. Not only has she mangled her way into my home but, also into my work.

I start to rub my temples realising how deep in thought I had been. I flick my wrist up and look at the time. It's almost 8. I get up from the leather chair, feeling the back of my neck as the ache from sitting at this desk all day settles in. I start heading down the marbled stairs and into the dinning room where I pick up my phone and scroll through my voicemail to see if I'd missed anything. As I continue looking through my phone, I hear faint footsteps approaching the archway, I look up to see Alexa stood there in tight, pink, little shorts on and a tight, white shirt on that just goes above her belly button, which is bedazzled with a silver piercing, drawing attention to where her stomach protrudes.

I stare at her for a few mere seconds, my eyes wondering to every crevasse on her body, her hair, her eyes, her plump hip dips and those perky little tits, soaking in the architecture she is, a sculpture made to be admired, before panning my eyes to her right wrist, noticing the blue starting to grow like a bracelet.

My little bruise, like a painting on her body, the untouched canvas.

If I didn't want to wring my hands around her throat, I'd bed her over every fucking surface in this house. However, I do want to stab every square inch of her body, so my sexual desires quickly diminish.

"Alexa"

"Logan"

"Take a seat"

"Of course"

I stare at her, she sits right at the head on the table, legs crossed, elbows perked on the ledge, knuckles intertwined with her chin resting atop of them, staring directly into my eyes, not a waver of emotion being displayed. Just like the little statue, carved by something otherworldly, she is. Frozen, is all I can describe her as being.

Just as the staring competition intensifies, the clatter of feet approach the room and her head swiftly turns back. Dinner was being served.

Our plates were set infront of us, delicious aromas suffocating the room. We eat in blissful silence, not uncomfortable silence at all. Something I had not yet experienced, it felt strange, being able to sit with her and not feel that constant rise in tension the more time we spent together. Mid bite I begin to speak.