Panicked

Miles is stressed and because of it, and his mom helps him through it (she knows he is Spider man)

Sitting on his bed, Miles is a really tired, but every time he closes his eyes, all he sees is Kingpins fist about to hit his face.

Once again Miles jolted up after dosing slightly and seeing those angry bitter eyes.

"Nah man I'm tripin'"  Miles grons tiredly

After a bit of this over and over, Miles falls asleep finally.

"Aahhhh" kingpin raises his fist to hit Miles and when they connect Miles falls through glass, then over and over again until he wakes up.

"Aahg" Miles jumps, feeling tears on his face, he crouches in the corner of his room and sobs.

"Mijo? Are you ok Miles" his mom asks as she walks in.

As soon as she sees him, her eyes widen, she never sees him cry like this..... Not this much.

"Miles, Miles what's wrong?" She says already engulfing him in a bear hug.

Miles can barely get his words out. "I-I cant-" Miles starts, stumbling through his words.

"You can't what mijo?" Her voice soft and comforting.

"A-all I want to do i-is sleep, I want to be able to close my eyes without seeing him"Miles sobs.

"Seeing who papi?" Her voice still soft.

"Kingpin"

"Oh Miles I'm so sorry, I never knew this took such a toll on u, I'm sorry mijo" She hugs him tightly for a few minutes until she hears soft snoring.

She looks down and smiles at her teen who is still her little baby at heart.

She gets Jefferson to help pick him up and put him back on his bed.

"Goodnight mijo" she kisses his forehead.

Well that's it guys. Pls request! 🙏