We're brothers

Hobie is homeless and didn't tell anyone about it, so a few months after everything was resolved with ATSV Miles decides to visit him but doesn't know where his house is, Miles goes around London and finds him but doesn't like what he sees.

Hobie is not one of those homeless people who stay on the streets begging.

He begs a little cuz obviously he has to eat one way or another, but he barely begs.

But today, hobie was desperate. He hadn't eaten in close to two weeks and he was getting weak, so he decided to go around the rich part of town and see if he has any luck there.

He got there and sat on a bench, he was freezing especially because it was September and London is just always cold.

He was shaking and was probably sick a little too but he still started to ask around.

Some people spared him a few dollars, some people were rude saying things like

"Get out of here bum"

Or

"Stay away from me beggar"

Or other things like that.

Hobie was getting desperate but then, a group of thug looking dudes came out of the restaurant across the street and called him.

"Hey yo!"one of them said.

Hobie looked at them and pointed to himself after looking around, to see if they were talking to him. After he confirmed, he went up to them.

"Yes?" Hobie said in confusion.

"We wanna help you mait, we have some things for you back at our crib, why don't you follow us"

"Ok yeah thanks mait that would help alot." Hobie said with hope in his eyes.

He did doubt a bit when the guys all smirked at each other and were whispering on their way.

"Hey um why'd we turn into this ally?" Hobie asked

"Oh uuh it's a short cut" the guy who invited him over said.

"Aight" Hobie shrugged it off.

Suddenly, Hobie was pushed from behind and fell to the ground easily because of his weak and frail state.

"You really thought we was gonna help you bum? This is gonna show you never to come back to our community EVER again."

Then they all started to kick him over and over, he lost count of the kicks and shielded his head, trying to curl up and shield his fragile stomach.

He was about to loose consciousness when he heard a yell.

"Hey!" The voice had utter rage in it.

Then it all went black.

________________________________________________________________________

Hobie wakes up and doesn't know where he is, in a panic, he jump up startled but as soon as he jumps, sharp pain shoots from his ribs and he grunts and falls back over.

"Hobie!" Miles says running in.

Miles helps him up onto the bed.

"What were you thinking! Your still hurt!"

Hobie looks at Miles confused.

"Whatchu mean I'm hurt?"

"Oh you must not remember, some thugs beat you up and I was coming over so I helped out a lil"
Miles explains.

"Hobie just stay and rest I'll go get some stuff for ya" Miles said walking out.

"Wait" Hobie called out and Miles turned around.

"Thanks alot mait" he says with a smile.

Miles smiles back "no problem we're brothers" and walked out.

Alright that all for now folks!! Pls vote Royals!!