Stay Strong Pt 2 (Miles 42)

So Miles has some effects from the stuff the doctor put in him like seizures and before he has one he always has a high fever so yeah.

After Miles came back from the hospital, he wasn't the same.

Of course he wasn't fully healed but he still wouldn't talk to anyone at all and would barely eat anything. He wasn't even in the lad with the Krueger for long but it still haunted him.

He would have seizures and would get high temps before one so his uncle would always check on him and he found it very annoying.

Every little thing "are you ok?" or "you good?" or "you feel ok?" And many more. And Miles hated it.

One day though, Miles snapped.

Miles was in his room doing homework, he had his headphones in and without a care in the world was scribbling down equations and answers.

The Aaron walked in.

"Miles" he opened the door slowly.

Miles doesn't hear him so he keeps working.

Aaron goes up behind him and checks his temperature by touching his forehead.

"Hey!" Miles exclames.

Miles slaps his hand away and stands up.

"Uncle Aaron what are you doing! I've told you to stop doing that! I'll tell you if I'm not feeling good. Leave!"

"Miles I jus-"

"You just nothing! LEAVE"

Aaron walks out.

After that, Aaron stopped asking him if he was good and Miles was fine for a few weeks but Miles also started acting weird.

He stopped talking to Aaron completely and would lock himself away in his room.

One day, Miles was at school and he felt hot and cold at the same time, he felt his forehead and he was burning up.

He felt lightheaded until the end of the day and when he went back to his uncle's he just got in bed and wrapped himself in a warm blanket but that didn't keep him from shivering.

He wanted to go take some medicine but as soon as he got up, he felt weak, very weak.

As he tried to take a step he fell to the ground. He tried to get up but was weaker than before.

Then his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he started shaking.

He was whimpering and hurting but no one heard him.

Just then the door opened and Aaron ran in.

"Miles!" He held him and straightened his body so he wouldn't hurt himself and just stayed like that.

After about five minutes to what seemed like an eternity to Aaron, Miles slowly stopped shaking and his eyes, glazed over turned to Aaron.

"Miles" he whispered as he still held him as if he was a child.

Miles then sat up and looked around, Aaron caught on to what he was thinking.

"You....had a seizure"

Miles just nodded slowly.

"Let's take you to the doctor to get you checked out" he helped Miles up, out of the house and into a car.

They then went to the hospital.

Pls request more guys!! Bye Royals!