I'm not Sick

Miles is sick and he doesnt want to admit it, this in not Miles 42 so he is normaly cheery and nice, but his sickness is making him grumpy and mean.

 (3rd person pov)

Miles opens the door to his appartment and sees his dad on the couch

"Hey Miles" his dad stops as he sees Miles' appearence. He looked pale and out of breath.

"Miles are you ok?" his dad askes now standing up and walking over.

"mhm" Miles answers while taking his shoes off with his toes.

 "you sure?" 

No answer

"Mil-" Miles cuts him off.

"I said I was fine dad leave me alone"

"O-ok fine I'm just worried, you look pale" his dad says as he puts a hand on Miles' shoulder.

Miles shakes it away and sways a bit.

"Woa there, Miles are you sure you-"

"Yes I'm fine" Miles grumbles and goes to his room, slamming the door a little.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little later Jefferson went to Miles' room to check on him and saw him on his window sill, he had headphones in and was holding a pencil with a sketchbook but he was asleep.

Jeff smiled to himself and turned to leave when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye.

Miles was shaking. And he was trembling faster by the second.

Jeff runs to Miles and shakes him awake.

"Miles, Miles wake up" Miles jolts awake and stares around in panic.

"What" he says tiredly as he calms down.

"You were shaking in your sleep"

"Oh, well I'm fine you can leave" Miles says in a cold voice as he stands up.

"Nah man, I'm not gonna leave, what's up wi'chu?" Standing up beside him.

"Nothing I'm fine, you can leave I'm ok" Miles insists in an annoyed tone.

"Are you sick?" His dad askes

"No I'm not-" he starts and sways a little, feeling liteheaded.

"Woa" His dad steadies him.

"Not sic-" then Miles collapses but his dad catches him.

"Miles! Miles!" His dad slaps him on the cheeks.

Miles' eyelids open slowly and his dad looks as him.

"Ok I think I'm sick"

Pls suggest!!!! Byeee Royals!