Glitch

Miles got in a fight with Miguel and Miguel got so angry that he took Miles' watch and sent him on a mission knowing fully well that he would be glitching. Miles' mission was to go to his girlfriend's dimension and track down some, he would need to be there for at least three days and without a watch he would be..... Well you know yeah... So on with it! Oh also, Miles knows that if Glory finds out that Miguel took his watch and sent him on a mission, she would go ballistic on him so he decided to time every glitch and would leave the room when it would happen.

Miles made his way to Glory's dimension and walked to her house.

He rang the doorbell and when the door opened, he saw a girl with long curly hair, she was wearing a crop top and pj shorts.

When she saw him her eyes widened.

"Miles!" She jumped in his armed.

Miles laughed "hey princesa"

"What are you doing here?" She looked at him confused.

"Miguel sent me on a mission, so can I stay here for a while?"

"If course! Mami's not home so I won't have to answer any questions" she giggled.

They went inside and sat on the couch coddling.

"I missed you so much" she whined.

"Me too princesa" Miles said as he kissed her forehead.

Miles looked at his timer and it was almost there.

"Um Mami I needa use the bathroom I'll be right back ok?" He kissed her head.

"Ok" she continued watching the movie.

Miles got to the washroom and almost as soon as he closed the door, he glitched.

It felt like his insides were burning.

He fell over and clenched his stomach as the glitching stopped.

"Miles, are you ok?" Glory asked worriedly. She was standing right outside the door.

"Yeah I'm fine GG I just tripped on something" he lied.

"Ok" she walked away

________________________________________________________________________

The next day, Miles started his mission. He went to school with Glory and she got to introduce Miles as her boyfriend who transfered to their school temporarily. (For obvious reasons...)

Every time Miles watch went off, which was a small biz only he could feel, he would go somewhere he would glitch without anyone noticing.

Over time, Miles finished his mission, but without his watch, he couldn't go back and had to stay longer. He made up an excuse about wanting to stay a bit longer and that Miguel was ok with it.

Glory knew something was wrong,  after all, she was a spider person too so when Miles' watch would go off, she would hear it and thought it was just Miguel or something.

Glory started noticing that if she would hug Miles, he would wince as if he was in pain or flinch.

She didn't think much of it but soon Miles was getting weak, he couldn't go to school and was able to walk but with struggle.

Miles was sitting in the living room and Glory come in with her arms crossed. She stood infront of Miles with a stern look and turned the tv off.

"What's wrong mami?" Miles asked confused.

"Miles what is up wi'chu? Are you ok? You seem weak and in pain and I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong" her gaze softening.

"Oh nothing, I'm fine I jus-" Miles felt his watch buzz and stood up.