Chapter two : Normal?

-

Finishing your first class of the day just as quickly as it started along with the annoyingly loud bell, you get out of your first period classroom before sighing in irritation, students crowding the halls as if someone important was going on— a fight, anything.

And obviously, after you shoved your way through the tough waves of students, there was absolutely nothing. Just another mere nuisance to your already boring day, another thing weighing you down from just trying to travel from class to class.

Finally making it to your second period class, you sit down with a sigh of relief on getting there on time or at least not really late, watching as students barely enter the classroom while being as loud as ever.

Frowning to yourself, you cross your arms and put your head down on top of them, your arms serving as comfort like a pillow of some sorts that separates you from the cold wooden desk below you.

Closing your eyes after putting your head down, you eventually tune out the chatter of your classmates into nothing but a barely audible buzz noise in your ears before slowly falling into a deep slumber, unbothered by people's gazes the mutters of your fellow students.

- time skip -

Abruptly getting woken up from a cold breeze following with the same flash of gold in the darkness thats made by your eyelids shutting, you shoot up from your position on the desk in a cold sweat, panting slightly as you try to cool down your nerves.

After composing yourself, you glance around the classroom only to be left with nothing, no signs of any student talking away or any staff member at least, being left with yourself and complete silence.

Taking a deep breath after gaining more context of your current situation, you get up from your chair after pushing it back into the desk, picking your bag off the floor before slinging it over one of your shoulders.

Moving away from your desk, you peek your head out through the small crack of the classroom door only to be met with nothing other than empty hallways and painful silence once more, the thought alone enough to make a shiver run down someone's spine.

Mentally preparing yourself by taking multiple deep breaths and thinking about different things other then worse case scenarios, you finally take a step out the classroom, the sound of your shoes hitting the floor echoing throughout the hallway making you wince to yourself.

-

Word count: 417

A/N: damn 417 words rlly isn't that much idk how people right long chapters... 😨 lmao good thing no one has this saved cuz of all the changes i've been trying to add cuz it gives a notification every time (ik this cuz it happened)