Animated and afraid.

[tw: kidnapping in the same house, screaming, crying, blood, body horror]
ok, real quick, when i say [🗿], it either means womanhood/manhood, so just take note.

Anna was just a normal girl. just doing everyday things. going to school, she absolutely adored drawing. she loved object shows as well. but there was one she hadnt watched. animatic battle. she decided not to watch it, since it just looked like a rip-off of tpot.

one day, anna had poured herself a glass of water. and set it down to drink as she was drawing.

that was a bad idea to drink that water, it was poisoned.

after about 5 minutes, she had drawn a... circle with a blue cross going down its face, with these stick limbs.

after she was done with the water, she felt... a shiver down her back; like someone was behind her. she looked behind her, and saw someone... a sillohette of someone. their hand grabbed her shoulder. she let out a blood curdling scream as the figure took her down to the basement.

[heres the fun part yall :O ]

Anna got put in a chair by the figure, they looked to be female, around 21. "sorry for whats about to happen." the girl said. anna looked down at her arms and shrieked, as they were becoming black and skinny, too skinny for her to even handle. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" anna yelled. anna winced in pain as her legs got the same treatment. "i... put something in that water." Anna was becoming pale. like, white as a ghost. her [🗿] was no longer either, and she felt it happening, then... she felt like a male... agender, to be exact. "you wont even worry about it when im done! by the way, my names riah." Anna's face morphed down to his torso, which would soon become his head, which was becoming more sphere by the second. his head was then decapitated, and blood spilled onto the floor. his new circular body/head had a blue cross going down it, he still had some of his human hair, but that would change soon.

bad art incoming...

Anna whimpered in pain

Anna whimpered in pain.  "WHAT ARE YOU DO- agh! my voice!" he had sounded like someone from a discord call, glitching in and out. "please... let it be over..." "im afraid not. your memories have to go too."

======================
"WAIT!" Anni yelled, terrified. his mind had already went somewhat blurry, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"ugh..." Anim guttered out. grabbing his head. everything he had known and loved, had been taken away at that moment. new memories had flooded his head. fame. fame. a show of his own.

"..." Animat stayed silent, Anna still trying to fight, but it was no use. Animatic was in control now. the memories didnt stop. the murder of all those contestants... caffiene. he craved caffiene.

"WELL HOWDY DOO!" Animatic hopped up and waved at Riah, Animatic towering over her. riah waved nervously at him, taking note that now he could kill her at any moment, just like that. "Where am i? uh... welll..... i dont know how i got here... but i might as well make myself comfortable!" Animatic rushed upstairs and jumped on the couch, as he glitched around a bit.
what was Anna's dad, Acroi gonna think??