mischevious...

[tw! screaming, crying, arm removal, and blood]

beverly. a normal boy. he loved purple. beverly was always sweet to people. never pulled a prank, or anything. untill
that.
day.

_______________

one day he felt a breathing behind his back. and it was at night. he turned around, but before he could see anyone, his eyes got flashed with a purple and white flashlight.

___________fun part :P___

CRRRRCK! CRACKKKK!

beverly wailed in pain as he watched his arns rot right there and then and fall off of him. his body was changing. major changes. his hair was falling out rapidly, his [🗿] disintegrated into nothing. Beverly was basically genderless now, but he felt like his new gender was FEMALE. she could hardly stand on her legs, they were thinning out and all the bones were getting crushed up. she thought: is... it over?] nope. [tw next part is a bit weird so be aware of that!] her neck had receded into her body, and so did her face. her body changed shape, into a cube, with purple outlining and a large B on all her sides. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" she screeched, her voice was no longer a male and steady voice, it was now scratchy and more feminine. she finally stood up on her own. "is it... AGH...!"

--------my favorite part! acid joins this scene too.-------

Bbeverlk grabbed her head with her foot. "AGHHH! MAKE IT STOP!" Bbeverlk's memories came next.

"WHY IS THIS... punishment..." B-Blevock said, sobbing, and memories fading and new ones flooding in.

"no... not... danny..." B-Blvock said whimpering. Acid came out of riah's bag. "b-block... are you... ok?" "MY NAME IS NOT B-BLOCK!" b-blvock screeched. those were her last words before Beverly was gone. And B-Block had stepped in his place.

ok, pretty ok art incoming,

"b-block... are you feeling ok now?" "yeah... im fine, i dont know why i was yelling at you earlier, but... im... feeling... mischevious..."  the newly made b-block ran off to go do mischevious things.

"thats 3 down." said Riah. whos next...?

                                                                                                     live footage of beverly going to do sum mischevious

next: Danny ➡️ Danger sign