Lets not get too sloppy...

[tw: slop hatred, goo takeover, thats it lol]

steph. she was obsessed with animatic battle, although, she hated slop. she even had a shirt that said she hated him.

===============================

one day, while she was drinking her green tea, green and lime green lights blinked at her from in the cup. steph got temporarily blinded.

===============================

a few mins later after, her dress started becoming... green, and... sticky... "hm? r- rah." steph said without even noticing that she just spoke slop. she got a phonecall from her friend. she answered. [get ready yall.] *friend* hello? steph? "rahrharaghragh!" *friend* wh- what. steph realized what just happened. she slammed the phone down, and looked at her hands, they looked like they were gonna fall off at any second. "RAHGRAHG!! 😰" she was terrified. what was happening to her?? her [🗿] had also become goo, no longer existant, but she felt like a MALE now. he finally figured out what was going on, HE WAS BECOMING SLOP. he HATED slop with all his life, but just like that, he was turning into him. "raghrghgraghrAAAAAGHHH!! 😓"

===========karmas a blop=========

sleph was slowly losing his his grip on humanity, he was forgetting so much. "RAGHGHRAGHGRAG! [NO! NOT IDREA TOO...]"

Sloph. steph was fighting for one side, to keep control of her body, while Slop looked to be controlling him all the way now.

no more steph. all she knew now... is... slop.

"rah, rahrah... [i gotta go find my teammates...]"

so, off Slop went to find his friends.

next: Fajjy and Skueener ➡️ Flas 'j;h light and Squirt gun