3) A promise and proposal

Freen: Oh, my dear mother, please let it go and go to sleep now. You're making me emotional. Come on, rest.

Mrs. Aram: Alright, dear. I'm going to bed. Good night. Take care.

Freen: Good night, Mom. (Suddenly, Freen feels dizzy, stumbles, and falls to the ground.)

Mrs. Aram: (Panicking) P!Freen, what happened? Open your eyes!

(Freen pretends to be unconscious and doesn't respond.)

Mrs. Aram: (Frantically) dear ....Freen! Wake up!

(Freen slowly opens her eyes and pretends that nothing happened )

Mrs. Aram: (Anxiously, with tears in her eyes, she asks Freen) My child... Are you okay?

Freen: (Freen response with a smile )...I'm fine, Mom. I just felt a bit dizzy, that's all.

Mrs. Aram: (Relieved) How did you get dizzy? Your condition is getting worse, Freen. Please don't stress yourself.

Freen: (Forced smile) I'm not stressed, Mom.

Mrs. Aram: I can't bear to see you like this, Freen.

Freen: Mom, nothing has happened to me; I'm perfectly fine.

Mrs. Aram: Use the money you've saved for siya's future; I'm here, I'll help. We'll arrange something, my child.

Freen: No, Mom, it's too late. I've saved that money for my daughter's future. How can I spend it on myself? It's barely enough for my treatment.

If this illness takes my brother away, despite my efforts and not being able to provide proper treatment, how will I save my own life, Mom?

Why should I waste the money? My life is not guaranteed, but these funds are guaranteed to shape my daughter's future.

Freen: I want my daughter to be successful like Siya, so that Somsak's last wish can be fulfilled. (And Freen wipes her mother's tears and hugs her.)

Freen: Mom, if you keep breaking down and crying for me like this, you'll fall ill. You should take care of yourself. Besides, after I'm gone, you'll be the one taking care of my daughter and the trust that I have, who will give it to Siya?

Mrs. Aram: (Wiping her tears) Freen, I can't bear to see you in pain, my child. I have nothing without you, my dear. Please get treatment from a good place, and get well soon. Then both of us can work hard for Siya's future, and she will definitely be successful. And I will introduce you to your love, Siya, and tell her the whole truth. You always say she loves you, so she will surely come to you. She will see that you have a lovely little daughter, and she will be very happy, my dear. Just get your treatment done properly, my child.

Freen: Mom... it's already too late, nothing can be done now. (Saying this, tears fill Freen's eyes. She wipes her tears and says) Anyway, I'm not dying, so I'll always remain alive in your memories, in Siya's dreams, and in my daughter's heart. And yes, mom, one day Siya will find out the truth, when Siya sees her daughter once, when she meets her . Because I want to bid farewell to this world peacefully.

(Story in present now , showing Mrs. Aram contemplating with the diary in her hands.)

Mrs. Aram: Now, this is the last hope that can help me and save my daughter.

(Scene transition: Mrs. Aram contemplates her plan and hides the diary in a bag, packing her belongings.)

Next morning ☀️

Mrs. Aram: (At the hospital, outside Freen's room) my child .... nothing will happen to you. Your mother will bring Siya back from India to Thailand.

(To the doctor)

Mrs. Aram: Alright, doctor. I'm leaving. Take care of my daughter.

Doctor: Yes, Mrs. Aram. You can go peacefully. Don't worry.

(Mrs. Aram looks at Freen one last time and heads home. She takes Siya with her to the airport.)

{Mumbai, India 🇮🇳}

(Scene transition: We see Siya Siya Singhania looking at a ring, triggering a flashback to her past.)

{ Siya's Singhania Past, 8 Years Ago }

(We are shown a beautiful garden where Siya and Freen are present, experiencing a romantic evening. There are lights all around, Siya is wearing a black dress, Freen in red. Romantic music plays, and a singer sings in the background. The wind is blowing gently, and lights are floating in the water. Siya is on her knees, holding a ring.)

Siya : (After placing the ring) Today, I promise, Freen, I will marry you, and we will have a beautiful world together. I want to give you all the happiness in the world, P! Freen.

Freen: (Hugging Siya , kissing her forehead) I believe in our love, Siya . I promise, my heart belongs to you and only you. There's no place for anyone else. I love you, and I always will.

(Scene transitions back to the present, where Siya recalls these moments while looking at the ring.)

(Suddenly, there's a knock at the door. Siya wipes her tears and answers.)

Siya : Yes, who is it?

Mr. Kufu: (Opening the door) It's me, your uncle ! Beta . You called me earlier for something important.

Siya : (Forcing a smile) Yes, Uncle. Um... I wanted to talk to you about something.

Uncle: Yes, dear, go ahead.

Siya : (After thinking for a moment, she turns to face the wall) Ummm... I... I'm ready for marriage, Uncle.

Uncle: (Surprised) Really, dear? Is what you just said true?

Siya : (Nods) Yes, Uncle, you heard right. What I said was true.

Uncle: I can't believe my ears, dear.

Uncle: You've given me such immense happiness today,Siya . I'm overjoyed. Now, let's plan your wedding in grand style. The whole world will know about Siya Singhania's wedding.

Tell me, how would you like your wedding? Which country do you want to get married in? How many guests should we invite, and who should be on the guest list? And when do you want to get married?

Siya : (Uncle's excitement makes her smile, and she says) Uncle, I want to get married this week.

Uncle: (Astounded) This week...?!

Siya : Yes, Uncle, this week.

Uncle: But why so soon, dear?

Soya : Because... I want to put my past behind me as soon as possible, Uncle.

Uncle: (Proudly) That's a wonderful decision, dear. I'm so happy that you're finally trying to move past your past. I'll start the wedding preparations right away.

Siya : Okay, Uncle, please go ahead and make the arrangements.

Uncle: Well, dear, tell me how you'd like the wedding.

Siya : (Turns to face the wall again, contemplating) Ummm... I want to be a bride just like my mother. I want to wear my mother's wedding attire. I have no specific preferences. You can arrange it as you see fit, Uncle.

Uncle: (Touched) I'm glad to hear that you want to wear your mother's wedding dress. I promise you'll be just like your mother on your wedding day. I'll make all the arrangements accordingly, dear.

Uncle: You've made me very happy today, Siya . He will be thrilled to hear this news. He'll be over the moon that his cursh has finally agreed