5) Privilege and Pressure

Juhu: Oh, dear, did you forget? We have our exams today. You're in college, but what about us? You always pass without even taking the exams. But we, they'll surely fail us.

(In reality, Juhu wants Siya to help all of them pass, so they can go and So that everyone can gamble, Siya and all her friends are fond of playing cards. It's because Siya's wealth and family background make her proud, and she often spends huge amounts of money to prove her worth. Now, let's continue with the story.)

Siya: Hey, do you think I can't do this much for my friends? I'll get you all to pass once again, don't worry.

Juhu: (joyful) I knew you'd help us, Siya . You're one of the best, my friend.

Siya : Alright , You don't need to be overly excited right now; You Guys meet me at the gambling den around 10 o'clock.

Juhu: Alright, Siya. See you then. Don't be late.

Siya : Siya Singhania never is late.

(Both hang up their phones, and Juhu, after ending the call, says to herself.)

Juhu: She acts all high and mighty with her wealth. Well, that benefits me. I'll inform the others.

Siya: (Talking to herself) Today, I must show this Ride group my strength.

(Siya goes to take a bath. While bathing, she starts thinking about her mother. We are shown a clip of her mother, " Meera Singhania " , who looks exactly like Siya Singhania . It's as if Siya herself is in the clip. Siya hears a voice from outside, and she starts to come out of her thoughts.)

Meera (Siya's mother): Siya, where are you, my dear? Otherwise, I'll have to come looking for you.

( Siya as a 5-year-old child, hiding behind a corner and smiling. Siya's mother, Meera, gently approaches and playfully catches Siya from behind, picking her up and twirling her around.)

(Siya is lost in her thoughts about her mother. Suddenly, she hears a voice calling her from outside.)

Miss Daral: mam, Mr. Kufu is here to see you.

Siya : Okay, please tell him I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Miss Daral: Yes , mam

(Miss Daral leaves the room, and Siya finishes her bath, gets dressed, and goes downstairs. There, her uncle, Mr. Kufu Lee , who resembles Siya's father, is waiting for her.)

Siya : (hugging Mr. Kufu) Hello, uncle!

Mr. Kufu: Siya, you're wearing such clothes again (street thug )
and with so many chains around my neck, this hairstyle......What are all these, Siya?
Why do you forget? You're the sole heir of the Singhania family. These clothes don't suit your personality and tarnish the image of the Singhania family. You can wear decent clothes instead of these, in which you'll look very beautiful and decent, dear.

siya Singhania

Siya: (annoyed) Uncle, here you go again. You've come here and didn't even ask about my well-being, and started commenting on my clothes.

Uncle: It's difficult for you to understand, beta. Anyway, tell me, how are you my princess?

Siya : (a bit annoyed) I'm not doing well, uncle.

Uncle: (affectionatel) Oh, what happened to my dear? Why is her nose so red today? "I commented on your clothes because of their impact ?

Siya : No, uncle, it's not because of them. Speaking about clothes is your daily job.

Uncle : Then what are you upset about?

Siya : You promised me that you'd get me a sports car before my birthday, and this week is about to end, but you haven't given it to me yet.
Uncle, you know I can't use that old car anymore. It's two months old, and if I go to college in that car, what will people think of me? I need a new car, uncle.

Uncle: (calmly) Oh, dear, it slipped my mind. I'll get you that sports car tomorrow. Everything you see here is yours; what's mine is yours. Whenever you want something, you can have it.

But, beta, let me tell you something. Your father worked hard to build this international company from scratch. This money is yours, and I don't want to say you're wasting it. But, beta...

Siya : (interrupting) Uncle, how many times have I told you not to mention Mr. Ramesh Singhania in front of me? I don't like him. And I've also told you that I have money, so I'll enjoy it. I'm at an age where I want to have fun. As for my career, whenever I feel like it, I'll join the business. But, for now, I have no intention of joining the office.

Uncle: Okay, beta , as you wish. But, remember, I can't stand to see your nose so red. Calm down, and let's have breakfast together. Whenever you feel like joining the office or visiting it, I have no complaints. I just want you to see you become a successful woman in your life.

By the way, isn't it your exam today?

(Mr. Kufu asks Siya about her exam, and as Siya hears the question, she hesitates.)

Uncle: Is something wrong, dear? Are you okay?

Siya : Yes, uncle, I just had a slight hiccup with my food.

Uncle: (concerned) Here, drink some water and eat your breakfast carefully, beta.

Siya i: Yes, uncle.

(Both finish their breakfast, and as Mr. Kufu bids farewell to Siya )

Uncle: Alright, I'm leaving, Siya

Siya: Okay, uncle. You know what, why don't we go together in our respective cars?

Uncle: Sure, beta. And before I go, best of luck for your exam.

Siya : Thank you , Uncle