CHAPTER 15: DAY FIVE (Part 6)

Guys here is the update. Hope you enjoyed the story till now. THIS IS MATT. Guys please

Vote

Comment

Share

guys there may be few grammatical error as its not edited. please highlight it so that i can change it

HAPPY READING!!!!!!!!!

..........................................................................................................................................

"Who is up for a swim?", Anna asked enthusiastically

"I am ", Laura and Jasmine said in unison

"Andrew, you are coming, right?", Laura asked and smiled seductively at Andrew.

"Wherever you are, sweetie", Andrew said and kissed her.

"Kill this guy! My God! He is ruining my mood by being this mushy", Shane ranted.

"He is being sweet, you jerk", Anna butted in.

"Whatever", Shane rolled his eyes.

"I am in, too", Mace and matt said in unison

"Harry and Jake are already swimming. That leaves Ella and Jess out", Anna said.

'There is no way that I am gonna go swimming in my bikini with so many guys around', Bella thought.

"You guys, go ahead" Jessie said. Mace signaled Anna to go silently.

"Okay, Guys. lets go" Anna said and  pulled others with her.

"Come on, babe. It will be fun", Mace said.

"No, Mace", Jessie said trying to signal him something. Being as ignorant as Mace was, he didn't notice a thing.

"Sorry, Babe", Mace said as he picked her up in his arms and gently dropped her in water. Everyone watching them were chuckling.

"Jerk! Crazy basted! I was thinking of pulling Bella with me. I tried so hard signaling you to go. But being as stupid as you are, you didn't even get the hint.", Jessie said disappointed.

"Sorry, Babe. I didn't think of
that", Mace said and looked apologetic at her.

"It's ok, Baby", Jessie said hugging him and pulling him into water with her.

"I will get her", Jasmine said.

"Yep. That's nice idea. She really can't say no to this evil little alien", Jake said.

...@....

"Bella! They are all mean. Can you come swimming with me ? Please please please", Jasmine said pouting. It looked like she was about to cry. As usual Bella couldn't resist such a sweet girl with pleading eyes.

"Okay, little princes. I will join
you", Bella said and she awkwardly took off her shirt and shorts. She folded them neatly and put them on the sand in a pile.  Then she walked  in her bikini towards sea awkwardly .

Jake couldn't take his eyes off her. His eyes roamed on her mercilessly. His mind was full of unholy thoughts. He didn't take his eyes off her until Anna waved her hand in front of his face.

"Done checking her out?", Anna asked giggling.

"I did not", He defended.

"I know you and all the guys here
did", Anna said and winked at him.

"My God! She is hot", Harry said and  swooned at her.

"She is too sexy. Man, she is driving me crazy", Matt said which earned him a glare from Jake.