CHAPTER 20: DAY 5 (Secret is out)

"Hell shit. Bella, what happened? Why are you crying?", Jake asked. She didn't reply and kept on sobbing.

"Bel, does this have anything with the damn call you get? Who the hell made you cry Bel? Say anything for heaven's sake" Jake yelled his face was full of concern.

Bella suddenly grabbed him in a hug and cried her heart out in his chest. "It's okay. Everything will be alright" Jake said as he hugged her and rubbed her back with his hand while resting his head on her shoulder. After sometime her sobbing stopped and her breathing returned to normal.

"What happened, Bel?" Jake asked calmly.

"Hmm.. My family was rich too until I was eight. Jessie was five at that time. She was too young to understand. I was young too. I was close to my dad than my mother. I loved him a lot. I thought he loved me too. He was an amazing father to me. I had some awesome friends too. They were rich like me too. My life was perfect, a fairly tale." A smile crawled in her lips as she was thinking her old times. Jake waited patiently for her to continue.

"Anyone's life can't be fairy tale right? My dad had weakness too. He was a drug addict and was totally into gambling. His business began to drop down suddenly. He lost everything in gambling too. Once he found he lost everything, he ran away leaving us in a huge debt. I didn't know that until last month. Until then I believed what my mother said. My mom said my dad was working hard in abroad to pay our bills and debt. After my dad left, we lost everything except hope that we will overcome this one day. Life was so hard after that. The bullies began to pick on me in school and even my friends began to act like I was someone who they didn't know. We couldn't afford fees in that school so we shifted several schools. Practically my life turned upside down." Bella said as a tears started to fall from her eyes. His eyes turned too soft and sympathetic. His heart hardened again.

Bella continued "Two months before I got call from my dad. He said me to meet him in the address he gave me and told me to keep this secret from mom. The happiness at the thought of meeting him blinded me. I thought he was planning some surprise for my mom and kept it a secret from her. I went to the address he gave me. It was some huge office building. I thought my dad was working there or something. When I told in the lobby I came to meet my dad, they took me to the 9th floor and told me to wait outside his office. After an hour of waiting, a middle aged man and a blonde teenage guy who I guess must be son came out of the office which I was waiting to enter. When I entered the office I found my father sitting there. He apologized to me for keeping me waiting and said that they were very rich, powerful and important client. We talked about half an hour about school, this and that before I left. He still told me to keep it a secret from my mother and I did it". Jake didn't know where this was going but he listened carefully

"Two weeks after that I got a call from him, he told me to meet him at different address. This time it was a hotel. I walked to the table he reserved. Instead of him I found that blonde guy. 'Bella' he called me. I was shocked that he knew my name while I know nothing about him except he is a trillion dollar worth teenage blonde guy. I sighed and took the seat opposite to him thinking that my dad will come soon. When I talked to him, I found out his name was Arthur, his dad is one of the most powerful business man, he attends our revel school and he is an extraordinary flirt. I also found out my dad is the owner of that huge office. He remarried a scary woman from a wealthy family. That explains him suddenly becoming all rich and he also have a 5 years old boy from his second marriage. I also found out that the blonde was interested in me and my damn father was trying to set me up with him for his cursed trillion dollar project. When I found that out I ran out of that hotel without giving second glance to the blonde in front of me" Bella said sniffing. Jake's mind was processing the huge information he was hearing he never thought that Bella had such a secret within her.

"Then I have been getting few calls from my dad threatening me to date that blonde prick or else he will make me regret my life. He also said that he will apply for my custody in court and as my mom can't make enough money to raise us he said he will win the case easily. On top of that that blonde prick is creeping me out. He is such a nasty pig. He often follows me after school and tries to behave worstly. It's really hard to run away from that ditch" Bella started to sob again. Jake hugged her trying to comfort her. His had balled into a fist.

"It's okay Bel. I will not leave anything bad happen to you. Guys and i won't leave that blonde dick easily. It's okay" he said wiping her tears with his thump.

"Thank you for hearing me. I feel better" Bella said

"Does your mom know it?" Jake asked

"Yeah I said her last week" Bella said

"Is the prick name is Arthur King?" Jake asked venomously

"Yeah I guess. Do you know him?" Bella asked Jake still sniffing

"Yeah. He is the captain of our revel team and for known for playing dirty. He is such a disgusting pig" Jake said with a disgusted expression in his face as he gave water for Bella to drink. Bella drank the water and thanked him.

"Don't worry we will handle it. Go to sleep. You really need it" Jake said patting her back supportively.

"Yeah thanks" Bella walked out of the kitchen towards stairs. She came face to face with Anna who came out of the room where Shane was staying. When Anna's eyes met Bella both of their eyes widened like eyes of deer in spotlight. Both panic and shock traced their feature.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you guys liked the update. please say what you think about the update? Wat do you think abt  the mystery behind the call ? please do 

vote

comment 

share

love you all

always keep smiling,

sasmitha.