Another Chance

Hey lovelies!!!! I am back!!! My stupid exams are finally over!! And I am on my holidays!!! Okay here is the update!! I made it quite longer than the rest!

Today is my good friend's birthday!!! I dedicate this chapter to her!! Thank u so much for reading my book even though she hates reading!!! Happy birthday sweetie pie !!!!

HAPPY READING GUYS!!!

...... @......

As soon as bell rang, Jake was the first to get out of the class. He searched for Bella all morning but she was nowhere. Calculus was the only class he shared with her. He thought he would get to talk to her in calculus but she didn't show up.

As he walked through the corridor, few people tried to make conversation with him . But he just avoided them and kept on walking looking for a particular Brunette.

"Jake", Harry called out. But he got no response.

"Jake! You idiot! You are acting like a dump-ass",  Harry yelled . Still there was no response from Jake.

"Idiot", Harry mumbled under his breath and  shook his head at Jake disapprovingly.

"Bella ", Shane called out. As soon as Jake heard someone call out Bella, he stopped in his tracks. He turned around in the direction of voice and practically searched for her. But she was no where .

" Thank God! That worked", Shane said as he and Harry catches up with Jake' pace.

"What the f*ck? That's not funny", Jake snapped and glared at Shane.

" Stop it, Jake. Stop trying to find her. She clearly isn't ready to face you yet", Harry said.

" You have home-ed with bel, right? Did she show up? ", Jake asked Harry blanking avoiding what he said.

" You know what? You are crazy ", Shane said looking at his friend with concern.

" Dude! Answer me", Jake snapped.

"she did not", Harry replied.

"Why don't you go and ask shortie? ", Shane asked.

" That won't work out", Jake said sadly.

"Thank God! Atleast you have a some sanity left in you ", Harry said and sighed dramatically while Shane just stared at Jake as if he was trying to figure out something.

" You asked her already, didn't you? ", Shane asked.

Jake nodded his head and said," She told me to f*ck off".

Both Harry and Shane gave him a disbelieving look and shook their head at him disapprovingly .

....... @........

"Bella Maria Swan, you better get up from the bed", Anna yelled walking into Bella's room.

Bella didn't respond.

"It's been three days, Ella. I am
not going to allow you to sulk over the jerk of my cousin anymore ",  Anna said.

Still she got no response from Bella so she pulled the comforter away from her.

" What the hell? Can't a girl peaceful mourn for her lost love life", Bella yelled. A tear drop fell from her eye.

"woah! If your mourning includes not eating for days and just curling in bed as if the world as ended, you could not", Anna said.

"What do you want me to do? Act like Jake didn't break my heart and be friends with him again? ", Bella snapped but her eyes still watered.

" Who told you to be friends with that jerk? All I want you to do is get back to your life and get over that jerk. I can't see you like this Bella ", Anna said softly.