Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126

  Director Xiao said truthfully that this demolition was led by the government, and subsidies were provided according to the number of people in the family. Although the government said that this demolition was to leave room for the construction of the subway, the scope of the land acquisition was actually a large area along the subway line.

  The subway is underground, and the above-ground part will be used for real estate development.

  This group of relocated households can choose to take the money or choose to live in the relocation community to be built in the future.

  If you want a house, it is calculated based on the number of people registered in the household registration book, and each family can be allocated a commercial house of more than 80 square meters.

  But Yuantang was the only one registered in her household registration, and her house was the largest, so it was obviously not cost-effective to calculate according to the household registration. So Director Xiao came up and said he would give money.

  Director Xiao was somewhat helpless: "Your house is too big, so this amount is specially approved. We calculated 450 yuan per square meter for other people who asked for money, and the maximum we negotiated was 500. Originally, we planned to calculate it for you based on two floors on the ground, but you added one and a half floors on top. The total is 400 to 500 square meters more."

  The total area is more than 4,000 square meters. If one square meter is calculated as 600, the amount is already very high, a total of 2 to 3 million. The transfer procedures will be extremely troublesome when the time comes.

  Director Xiao softened his tone, "I know you run a factory, and I guess you don't care about this little money. This is a city supporting construction, and the district attaches great importance to it. The subway in Pudong is also an important progress in the development of our region, right? As an entrepreneur, you must understand this."

  Seeing that Yuan Tang was too difficult to talk to, Director Xiao consciously waved his big stick. Three parts of threat, seven parts of support.

  Yuan Tang was not confused by this. She picked up the leaflet distributed to the households to be relocated and read it.

  "Director Xiao, the district is building a subway, and they're demolishing such a large area of ​​ground. It's not just for real estate, right?"

  Yuan Tang put the page down and pointed at the area above: "According to our plan, there is such a large blank area around my house... Is the district going to build a commercial center here?"

  Director Xiao forced a smile and said, "No, you can see that this place can't be used to build a commercial center. It's more like a sports stadium."

  As if to convince Yuan Tang, he even explained some of the district's policy jargons in a serious manner.

  "Our area was originally a township after the county was abolished. Look around, there are factories and farmers. Going further, it's all farmland. The district is planning to build a subway first, but you can't say when the subway will be completed. How can there be a commercial center here in the short term..."

  "So I advise you to get the money first. It will take several years to build the subway. During these years, you can make money by doing any business with the money. Investing it here may not make more money than doing business."

  Director Xiao kept talking and Yuan Tang leaned back.

  "Director Xiao, you are quite right. Let me tell you the truth."