Chapter 146-148 (end)

Chapter 146

  Wang Pan'er was completely desperate. Over the past two months, she had looked for everyone she could, including newspapers and television.

  Of course there was news. After all, Chen Gu had worked in the clothing factory for several years, and Chen Zhu ran around everywhere to get leftover goods from various factories.

  Some people who knew Wang Paner also called her and told her about it, but although they knew about it, they just couldn't catch Wang Paner.

  She went to the factory to look for Chen Zhu, but they said they hadn't seen her recently. She went to the market to look for her, but they said they didn't know when she would come. She found the clothing factory, but the guard there had been told by Hu Yan that Chen Gu had resigned two months ago.

  You need to call the police, but the police can't do anything about people who are not in their jurisdiction.

  Unable to find anyone, Wang Pan'er had to rely on the help of kind-hearted people to make a living.

  Seeing that Chen Jizu's illness was getting worse, Wang Pan'er became even more anxious.

  So after she saw the location of the Yuantang factory in the newspaper, she no longer thought about the long term, nor did she consider the shame.

  Speaking of embarrassing herself, hasn't she embarrassed herself enough in recent times?

  Since Yuantang is a college student from the village and she is living such a good life, why can't she help herself?

  At the critical moment, Chen Jizu also said one more word.

  "My sister and the others must be connected to Yuan Tang."

  Wang Paner's glasses suddenly lit up!

  Yes, Chen Zhu is not very educated, where can she earn money?

  It must be Yuan Tang!

  It was hard to say, but the three girls ran away at Yuan Tang's request. Even if it wasn't, Yuan Tang was also closely related to the current situation of the family.

  "If she hadn't run away first, your sister wouldn't be so careless!"

  If Yuan Tang hadn't taken the lead, how could Chen Zhu have the courage to run away?

  You know, Chen Zhu has been submissive for the past ten years. In these years, many families in Xiaohe Village dare not hit or scold their daughters, for fear that their daughters will learn from Chen Zhu and Yuan Tang.

  This is the good example set by Yuan Tang!

  He led a whole village of girls astray!

  Wang Pan'er made up her mind. If she couldn't find Chen Zhu, she could only look for Yuan Tang.

  Who made her owe him?

  Chen Jizu covered his chest with his hands, his face was very pale.

  He wanted to live one day at a time, but the pain from the illness brought out his desire to live.

  "If she doesn't give me money, I'll lie down in front of her factory!"

  What is dignity? What is face?

  They are already rotten, they are not afraid of those!

  Wang Paner and Chen Jizu discussed it and decided to spend a few dollars to take a tricycle to the gate of Yuantang's factory.