Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111

  Yuan Tang was caught off guard by the chaos in Factory 1.

  She rushed to the factory and heard a commotion going on inside.

  Several technical workers were clamoring there, insisting that the factory was unfair.

  "Why should we give all the orders to Factory 3? We have been waiting for the money to celebrate the New Year this month. Now that our overtime pay has been cut, we will be left with nothing?"

  "I heard that the factory manager is about to go bankrupt. If not, how could he ignore all this?"

  "It was only a matter of time. As a female factory manager, I knew she wouldn't last long!"

  ...

  Yuan Tang pushed open the door and said, "Whether I work here for a long time or not, it's none of your business if you leave. Security, kick him out!"

  When the workers saw Yuan Tang coming, they all looked at each other. One of them was about to go up and talk to Yuan Tang, but was interrupted by Yuan Tang's words to drive him out.

  "Director Yuan, this is not fair!"

  He tried to bring the subject back to the original topic.

  Yuan Tang: "Whether it's fair or not, it's not the reason why you're interfering with production tasks here."

  "...I just want to ask why the third factory got the order, but we don't have any?"

  Yuan Tang sneered: "You know what you are worried about. Let me ask you, is there no suggestion box in the factory or your foreman is not a good person? If you have any opinions, you can talk to me in private. What's the reason for you to do this now?"

  The people on the opposite side all felt a little guilty.

  Yuan Tang: "Also, did I say that this is a private factory? We don't keep people who don't work but just argue with me. I don't know where you got the news that I gave the order to the third factory. But even if it is true, this is my right as a factory director, right?"

  "If you can do it, do it. If you can't do it, leave. If you make trouble here, everyone knows what you are thinking."

  The man who was just pushed out by his companions felt hot on his face.

  "What do you mean?"

  Yuan Tang: "What I mean is that no matter who paid you to make such a scene, you have achieved your goal now, so leave now and don't let me call the police."

  A few workers shouted a few words, but were finally dragged away by the security guards called by Yuan Tang.

  Yuan Tang informed Zheng Xiaoyun: "Work will be suspended today."

  Zheng Xiaoyun was already very upset by what happened just now, but Yuan Tang solved the problem as soon as he arrived. She felt relieved, why did she have to stop working now?

  Yuan Tang didn't explain too much, but just asked her to explain it clearly to the workers.

  "Business competition is inevitable. If anyone wants to leave, please resign immediately."

  After their opinions were conveyed, another seven or eight workers said they wanted to leave.

  Zheng Xiaoyun sighed: "Most of those who left were loaders and skilled workers."

  More female workers stayed, but they all told Zheng Xiaoyun about their concerns.

  Zheng Xiaoyun looked at Yuan Tang cautiously: "Director, what should we do?"