Chapter 1: No Break

I felt a small moan escape my lips as I let Suga suck on my neck. I felt his hand slide down my abdomen before stopping and groping my member. I let out another moan slightly bucking my hips. I wanted him so badly and he's just teasing me. He let go of me completely and began to undo my pants he slid mine off before his own. I don't even remember when our shirts came off. "Beg." The commanding way he told me to do things made me shiver. "Please fuck me." He bent down and licked my tip earning another moan. He then sat back up. "I said beg." "I want you. Please fuck me Yoongi. I don't think I can wait much longer. I want you to put your big cock in me and fuck me until I can't stand. I don't want to wait anymore."

Suga smirked and reached over me to grab the lube and a condom. He stopped for a moment. "What's the matter?" "I'm out of condoms." I wrapped my arms around him bringing his lips to mine. Soon another make out battle began between us and I could feel my member ache. I pulled away to get some air. "Do you want to risk it?" I looked at Suga and debated. The likelihood of anything happening was slim right? I nodded. He smiled and began to lube himself before entering me. "Oh fuck." I watched him smirk as he began to rail into me hitting my sweet spot each time. I hated the lewd sounds that came out of my mouth but I couldn't help it. "Harder. Please harder." He bent down and blew in my ear driving me crazy. "Only if you jerk yourself off while I fuck you." I nodded and brought my hand down pumping my member in time with his thrusts. "Do you want me to pull out." I shook my head and felt a familiar knot growing in my stomach. "Oh fuck Yoongi!" I felt myself release and continued to moan as he let out a throaty moan in return. I could feel him release and for some reason made me moan again. He then thrust a few more times before pulling out and collapsing on the bed next to me.

"Fuck that was hot." I nodded in agreement laying my head on his chest. It had been six months since we had been able to do this last. The other members didn't know we had started seeing each other and keeping it secret has made our relationship more fun but also a lot harder. "Yoongi." "Hmm?" I could tell he was drifting off. "I. Uhm. Never mind." I sat up to go shower but I felt his hand land on top of mine. "What's the matter Kookie?" "It's nothing. You can go to sleep. I'm gonna go shower." The older boy sat up and grabbed my waist pulling me back into him. "I love you too Jungkook." I felt my cheeks warm up and I smiled. I don't know how he knew that's what I wanted to say. "You do?" "Of course I do. I've wanted to say it for a long time now." "Me too. I love you Yoongi." I layed back down next to him suddenly feeling a lot more drained than before.

The next thing I knew my phone was ringing. Without checking who was calling I groggily picked it up and answered. "Hello?" "We need you guys at the studio by ten." "I thought we got a month off." "Change of plans. It's only for a couple days." I internally groaned. "Okay." I hung up and looked at the time. Seven in the morning. At least we can have breakfast together I guess. I looked to the side of me as Yoongi was still asleep. He looked like an angel. His hair was currently blonde and it made him glow. It was always my favorite hair color on him. I gently shook him awake. "Mmm. What?" "Manager Hyung is gonna call. We have to be in the studio by ten." He groaned making me laugh. "What time is it?" "Seven." "Yuck." At that moment his phone began to ring. He grabbed it and looked like he debated on even answering. I left him alone to go shower. Once I was done I came out to see pancakes and eggs waiting for me. "Thank you." He smiled at me. "I really hope it's only a couple days. We've been on tour so long and we haven't been able to spend much time together just us. We got to sneak out for dinner twice and watch a movie alone what maybe six times?" I nodded. Suga made the best pancakes. We ate our breakfast and after Suga was ready we made our way to the studio.

"I guess we are the first ones here." "We are twenty minutes early." Suga smiled and we sat down on some of the chairs. He rested his hand on my thigh and I held it. We both quickly let go though as Jimin and Jin walked in. "So much for a break huh!" We both chuckled and agreed with the mother of our group. "How was your whole day off?" Jimin shrugged. "I got to see my parents for a while which was nice. How about you?" "It was good." Suga rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Didn't get to sleep as much as I wanted to." The other boys chuckled and shortly after everyone else had arrived. "I know we promised you guys a month off and it will happen. We just have a few interviews to do for a couple days." We all collectively groaned. "I know it's asking a lot but this publicity will really help. It was either these couple of days or nothing until next year." We all sighed but relented. "All you guys have to do is practice your interview here for a couple hours and since they are here in town you're still welcome to go home and relax before and after. Just meet here so you can all go together." That made it a little bit better.