Chapter 7: Fight

"Hey so we finally get a break for a week so I was thinking we could do it next week? Like Friday?" I looked over at Hoseok confused. "What are you talking about?" "The gender reveal silly." "Oh yeah. It was brought up so long ago I forgot." Hoseok laughed. "Yeah it has been like a month." I nodded. "That sounds good to me." "Where is Yoongi anyway?" I shrugged. "I'm not sure. He said he was gonna go get me chocolate cause I'm really craving it but that was two hours ago. I was actually thinking about going out to look for him." "Do you want one of us to go with you?" I shook my head as I carefully got off the couch. I was getting bigger quickly and it was getting hard to hide from the managers. "No it's okay. I'm sure we will be back soon."

I put on my shoes and headed to the store. It was a long walk but the doctor did say walks were good. He also said it's almost time for me to take a break from the band for a while. I'm still not sure how to do that. I wandered lost in my thoughts until I came up to the store. I saw Yoongi come out carrying a bag and talking to a man I had never seen before. I got closer and just as I was about to call out I saw the other man kiss him. A gasp escaped my lips and Yoongi noticed me. "Kookie!" "Don't come near me!" I turned on my heel and walked/ran as fast as I could. I heard footsteps behind me but I kept going. "Jungkook, wait!" "No!" I saw a taxi and quickly hailed it getting in before the other boy could catch up to me. I told the driver where to go and as soon as I got to the dorm I ran into my room and picked my things. I then came out and bolted to the door. I need to get out before he gets here. "Where are you going Kookie?" "I'm sorry you guys."

That was all I could say without crying and quickly ran back to the cab giving my parents address. Once there I sat outside the stoop. They weren't home which was good. I hadn't told them about the babies or Yoongi yet. I had meant to but hadn't had time. Whenever we got a small break they were out and I didn't want to do it over the phone. I could get a hotel room for a few nights while I figure out what I'm doing. I sighed and stood up checking my phone. It didn't seem to stop vibrating since I left the dorm. I had tons of texts from all of the members asking what was wrong and to come home. I had several from Yoongi. 'It wasn't what it looked like. Where are you? Please talk to me.' I rolled my eyes and put my phone down finally letting the tears roll down. I wanted to scream but settled for quietly sobbing. I curled up on the porch and cried until I fell asleep.