Chapter 5: How We Met

"Oh Hey Jungkook." I looked over and saw Yoongi holding a small basket with a few items in it. "Hi Yoongi!" "What are you getting?" "Oh my family is out of town. They didn't know we were getting a little break and were gone before so I'm just grabbing some snacks to munch on while I watch movies. What about you?" "Just some cold essentials that I need to replace." I nodded. The small talk almost seemed awkward yet comfortable.

"If you don't want to stay at your place, you're welcome to come stay at mine." "I wouldn't want to be a burden." He chuckled as my heart began to race. I've had a crush on Yoongi for sometime now. When exactly I realized it I'm not sure. "You're never a burden Kookie." "I'd love to then. I'm so bored." I finished grabbing what I wanted and we headed to the check out station. After that I got into Sugas truck and off we went. I stayed at his place for about two days before anything really happened. We were watching a movie and I glanced over at him. He looked so beautiful and calm.

"Kookie." "Yeah?" I turned giving him my full attention." "Do you want to go out for dinner?" "Sure. Where are you thinking?" "I don't mean as friends." "What else could it mean?" "A date." I felt floored. Why on earth would he want to go on a date with me? "But why would you want to go on a date with me?" "Because I like you. I've always found you attractive but over the past while I've realized I had deeper feelings. Over these past two days I thought maybe you returned them. You have been kind of flirty after all." I felt a blush cross my cheeks. Am I that obvious? "Well you would be right. I think a dinner date sounds amazing." He smiled and we began to get ready. We then drove to a nice BBQ place and afterwards we went back to his house. Once inside we sat down on the couch and he leaned over and kissed me. I didn't fight him and kissed him back.

We began a make out battle and I felt his hand gently snake up my shirt before removing it. I then moaned as he began to put butterfly kisses down my neck and chest until he reached the hem of my pants. I watched as he slowly undid them, releasing my member from its denim prison. A gasp escaped me as I felt his mouth wrap around it. "Ahn." I then felt a familiar feeling growing inside my stomach. "I'm gonna cum." To my surprise and pleasure Yoongi picked up his pace, his head bobbing quickly. I then let out a deep throaty moan as I came. I expected him to spit but he swallowed which I found rather hot. "Sorry." "For what." "Being so fast. I haven't ever had a blow job before and it's been awhile since I've ya know."

Yoongi smirked before kissing my cheek. "It's okay. Are you done or do you think you can keep going?" "I can keep going." I sounded a bit more excited than I had meant to. He then left and soon came back with lube and condoms. He put the lube on his fingers and gently inserted one finger. I hissed as I hadn't expected it to be a bit painful. He then began to trace kisses down my neck once more, stopping to suckle on a spot that made me squirm. I then felt him insert another finger and begin stretching me and soon after another. It was uncomfortable until I felt him hit a certain spot. "Ah there!" He hit it a few more times earning more moans from me.

He then stopped and pulled out his fingers before putting on the condom and some lube. I felt him enter and immediately hit the spot that felt amazing. He began to thrust, making me a moaning mess. He then grabbed my member and pumped it in time with his thrusts. After a while I heard him grunt and slow down a little as he came. He then kept going and pumped me a few more times before I came once more. He then pulled out and removed the condom before sitting back breathing heavily. I sat up and kissed him. I thought it would be weird considering he had swallowed my cum but I just wanted to kiss him. "That was amazing." I nodded in agreement. After sitting in silence for a moment he stood up and stretched. "I'm gonna go. Wait. Did you say that was your first blow job?" I nodded. "Don't tell me that was your first time having sex too." I nodded again. "Kookie, I'm so sorry. I didn't know or I wouldn't have rushed it and I would have made extra sure you were okay with it." I chuckled a bit. "It's okay Yoongi. I know I could have told you to stop anytime and you would have. I wanted to."

He smiled before giving me a gentle kiss and leaving to shower. The rest was history. I looked at the group as they listened intently to how Yoongi and I had gotten together. I left out the sex bit at the end as that's just for me and Yoongi to know. Of course if anyone asked if we had done it on the first date I wouldn't deny it. "That's so cute! Who knew Yoongi could be so sensitive and sweet." Suga gently pushed Jimin down and away from him. "I'm glad you guys are happy." I nodded. "Me too." We finished up our breakfast before heading into the studio for more practice and instructions.