Chapter 2: Unexpected surprise

I sat back and took in a shaky breath. I can't be getting sick now. We are supposed to return to work tomorrow. I heard a light knock on the door. "Come in." I watched as Suga came in and brought me a glass of water. "Are you okay?" I shook my head as I took a sip. "It's weird. I feel like crap but I feel fine. I'm fucking exhausted and clearly nauseas but for the most part I feel okay." Suga leaned in, pressing his lips against my forehead. "It doesn't feel like you have a fever." "Maybe it's something I ate. I'll probably be better in the morning." Yoongi looked at me concerned but agreed. I had spent the day with my family so it's possible. He helped me off the floor and insisted I still lay in bed with him. "I don't want you to catch it if I do have something." "I'm not worried about it. You need to be comfortable and I want to tend to you if need be." I smiled at him and relented getting under the covers with him.

The night went smoothly until our alarms began to blare. I sat up quickly to turn my phone off when I felt it. I ran out of bed and back into the bathroom. Yoongi was in shortly after rubbing my back. "I didn't feel you get up last night." "I didn't." I said this rudely and immediately felt bad. "I'm sorry. That came out worse than I meant it to." "It's okay Kookie." He sat with me until I felt well enough to get going. "Are you sure you want to go in?" I nodded. "I feel fine. Just tired." He eyed me but didn't argue.

We arrived at the dorms and made our way to the studio. We had already gotten our song list and instructions. We always started off with the choreography we were shown what to do and repeated the motion. This went on for a while before we had to put it all together. As I was moving around I felt another wave hit me and I stopped hoping it would calm down. The music stopped and everyone looked at me. The choreographer seemed upset. "You can't just sto-" I didn't let him finish as I ran off to the bathroom. After a few minutes I stood up and rinsed out my mouth. What Suga didn't know was that this marked two weeks of this happening.

I stayed with my parents for a while, going out with him every day. We were granted an extra two weeks off for the inconvenience of the interviews and I had spent most of them hunched over a toilet. I opened the door and walked back into the room. Suga looked at me knowing what had happened. Tae was the first to speak. "Are you okay Kookie? You don't look so good." I smiled. "I'm alright just fatigued." "and sick from the sounds of it." I looked over as one of our managers came in. I noticed our choreographer behind him. Why did he have to stick his nose in where it doesn't belong? "We will give you boys a couple extra days for Jungkook to get over this but we will be behind so you will have to work extra hard when you come back."

We all nodded as he left the room. "Do you need a ride home?" I smiled at Suga. "Sure." Everyone told me to get feeling better as we exited the building and I thanked them for worrying about me. I got into Yoongi's truck and he began driving. I got confused when he pulled into a drug store parking lot. "I don't think I need any medicine." "I don't either." "Then what are we doing here?" "We are getting a pregnancy test." I looked down at my hands. "You are sick yet fine? What else could it be?" "I guess it isn't a bad idea." Yoongi grabbed my hand and smiled. "Whatever it is we will figure it out together but I think this is the best place to start." I nodded in agreement.

We got out of the truck and walked around for a minute. After it seemed like no one recognized us we grabbed a test and went to self check out. We then made our way back into the truck and to Yoongi's apartment. "I need to pee now so I guess I'll go take it." He nodded and I made my way into the bathroom and did as the test said to. I then left it on the counter after putting a timer on my phone for five minutes. Suga looked up at me as soon as I walked into the living room. "You okay?" I nodded and sat down next to him. My nerves were eating me alive.

Doing it once without a condom couldn't have gotten me pregnant right? Doesn't it usually take a few tries? We sat in complete silence until my timer began to beep. I stood up not sure if I wanted Yoongi to come with me or not. "Do you want me to come with you?" I swear he can read my mind. "No. I'm okay." He leaned back clearly feeling a bit tense himself. I grabbed the test off the counter and looked down at it. Two pink lines. Not zero. Not one. Two very noticeable lines. I felt my face flush and my knees begin to buckle. I hit the ground and I heard hurried footsteps run into the bathroom. "What's wrong?"

I held the test out and Yoongi took it looking at it. After a moment he kneeled in front of me. "We are gonna have a baby?" I nodded finally looking at his face. I expected him to be upset but I was wrong. He had the biggest smile on his face. "Your happy?" "Of course I am. I mean it is life changing and I don't know what hell we are going to do about the band but if I'm going to be a parent I'm glad it's with you." I felt tears sting my eyes and I began to cry. I felt warm arms wrap around me and I fell into them. "Hey it's going to be okay. D. Do you not want to keep it?" I pulled away and dried my tears. "No I'm relieved. I worried. I don't know. I worried you wouldn't want me anymore if I was." Yoongi began to laugh. "I don't think I would have risked doing it without the condom if I didn't want to have kids with you. I didn't think it would happen but I guess it did." I finally smiled and kissed him. He had a point though. What do we tell the others?