31. SLEEP

First and foremost....

Attention⚠️⚠️

All my underage audience, you better not be here. Okay? This chapter is strictly 18+
So please be my good readers and don't read it okay. Love ya.

This chapter can totally be skipped for those who feel uncomfortable with reading mature themes. So you guys are welcome to ignore this one

As for those reading it, I'm quite new at writing such scenes but I've tried. I just hope it isn't that bad.

3300+ words.
Don't be stingy with the comments or votes either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prisha's POV

The room was totally designed with a child in mind. The floor was carpeted, there wasn't any furniture or anything with sharp edges around us. One or two pushies on the floor and the main thing.

A bed, not just like the main bed you have in a bedroom but there was another bed here, a smaller version of the other one and I didn't have to be a genius to know who it was meant for.

" This.. "
" It just came yesterday. " He answered as if that's what I was asking.
It wasn't, why would he have a bed in his room which can only fit a child.

" This.. "
" I'm okay with him on the bed with us but I thought it'll be better for him to have his own. "

I don't even know why I am trying to ask now. He's done it, he's been planning this since the start. He brought me here with the not the slightest intention of letting me leave.

" You've thought quite a lot haven't you? "
" Yeah, I needed to have everything ready for the this day. I wasn't taking any chances and making you uncomfortable once you decided to stay. "

He always knows the best things to say. I can't even find anything to be mad at.

" I'll help him change, you go and do so yourself. " I told him and he nodded, " Yep. "

But as if he thought of something he turned back. " And I'm serious, he can be on the bed if you want. I can even go to the living room if you'd like that. "

Even while he said it, nothing about him told me he really wanted to leave. And even though I'm quite sceptical of there being no guest rooms, I'm not letting him sleep on a sofa in his own house.

" No need. Just go and change. " I ushered him and he didn't turn fast enough to hide his smile.

It was quite difficult to change his clothes today as he refused to open his eyes even when I pulled him up. I had to change his clothes all the while he kept stumbling. Sometimes falling on the bed, other times on me. When I was done, I don't even know how long he was standing beside me for.

" It's for you. " He forwarded his arm and I saw a beige and white colored tshirt and trouser in his hand. Nodding I gestured for him to keep it aside as I picked Aadi up and took him to the small bed beside the big one.

I could feel his eyes on me, and fortunately I didn't stumble under them. On the contrary I might be getting used to them.

I laid my baby on the bed and adjusted the pillows around the edges. As the edges were higher than the mattress there wasn't any chance he could fall, so the pillows were only there to prevent him from hurting himself on the edges. The bed was more like a large version of a crib but more like a bed.