32. SURPRISE

3800+ words.
Don't be stingy with your votes and comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kunal's POV

I stirred when I felt some movement around me. It was her, moving around in my hold with no fear for her life. She might've forgotten where she was in her sleep.

I don't mind it though, I took my time admiring her, those long lashes of her eyes. Those plump lips that feel too soft under my own, that puckered nose that makes anyone stay five feet away, and don't get me started on her chin, it was so cute that it resembled Aadi's to the point.

My eyes trailed down to her neck, to the marks I'd left on her, which she's still unaware of. I'm definitely getting scolded for that but it was worth it. Just like her. She's worth it.

I've been celibate for years and never have I ever felt so out of control. There's been a few instances of desire, but it was just that, yesterday was so much more. I could feel my whole body coming alive at her proximity. As if every cell in me resonated with her and was greeting her as we touched.

I might've crossed a few limits last night, but it was worth it. I never thought of myself as a kinky guy but after last night, I think I might've developed some.

I can still taste her on my tongue, the flavour still fresh inside my mouth; the only regret that I have though, is that I didn't get to taste her whole. But I'll rectify it sooner or later. Sooner if it's up to me, even though I fear I'm not gonna get the chance until we're married. I caught her off guard last night, it won't happen again.

And to be honest, I had no impure thoughts when I brought them here yesterday. All I wanted was to have them in my house so that I can breathe in her scent for a few days. Her scent from her last visit had faded a long time ago. And the nursery was just a plus point.

When those innocent thoughts turned something else, even I don't know. But how can anyone blame me? Any man would lose control at the sight of his woman at his home.

She turned around while I was in the middle of my justification and then ever so slowly her eyes opened. She closed them again in an instant, not accustomed to the light peeking in the through the window, and then opened them again after a moment.

" Good morning. " I heard her speak, her voice slightly hoarse, maybe because she just woke up or because she screamed too much last night. I'll believe the second one even though I know she didn't even scream at all.

I can still hear her stifled moans and pants as she held me. She tilted her head to the side, bothered by the lack of response and I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts.

" Good morning sweetheart. " I leaned in for a kiss and thankfully I was welcomed, if she knows the thoughts I'm having, the only thing I'll receive will be a kick to my balls. So it's better if she stays unaware.

" Enough. " She mumbled while pushing me and I complied. I need to get out before she remembers her situation, and I also need to see if her clothes arrived or not.

I had messaged her assistant to get her a change, and it was way before I did anything. My intentions at that time were purely innocent as I wanted her to be comfortable in the morning, and even now they stand.

" I'll see if Aditi is here. " I said and pressed a kiss against her forehead before getting up. " Hmm. "

I already missed her just as I got up, I wasn't even out of the room and all I wanted was to get back into my bed and snuggle into her all day. Spoiler Alert: Not possible.