33. FORGIVENESS

Prisha's POV

One second I was talking on his lap and the next I was on my back as he came up on me. He came closer and whispered near my ear. His breaths tickling me as he spoke.

" Did you not check if it's functional or not, last night? Need another demo. " This wasn't what was supposed to happen. He should've been embarrassed at least shown some shyness, why the hell am I being pressed down like this.

" Nah, I was just saying. " I tried to push him but he took my hand and started moving it south. " I think you do need it. See, does it feel functional to you. "

My eyes widened at his words along with his movements, I even forgot to resist. And he had the gal to laugh. " What, shouldn't you check the goods before signing the contract. Take it as a testing sweetheart. "

I shook my head, petrified as he continued to drag my hand down. My limbs felt weak beneath him and I couldn't even pull my hand back. " No no no, there's no need. I was just kidding. "

His grip loosened with my words and his face fell. Disappointment coated his features as he sighed. " Oh, and here I thought I'll get to perform. "

I slapped his chest once before removing my hand from there. " Pervert. "

He came closer the next instant, he brought his ear next to my mouth as if trying to listen. " What did you say? I didn't hear you. "

I turned away and muttered a response. " Nothing. "

I felt his mouth coming closer before I felt his breaths near my ear. " Take my words as assurance sweetheart; I might not know many things, but I sure do know how to please my wife. "

That wife did something to me. My stomach tingled as the butterflies that came alive in his presence started dancing.

I didn't look at him, kept my gaze on the bed as I uttered my response. " I'm not your wife. "

He chuckled and he nuzzled his nose in my neck before I felt the words against my skin. " Not yet. "

" Get up. "
" Why? "

Is that even a question? Is he planning on staying above me all day? Leave it on him to be pretentious. Hmph.

" Your parents are here. " My reason was lame but not as much as his question.

" So? They won't come here, they're far too busy with their grandson to care for their son. And I quite like this position. "

His parents are indeed too busy, even if that means they're just staring at my baby. He's busy with Kartik and as his parents are basically strangers, other than a hello, he hasn't interacted with them at all.

Surprise would be an understatement when I saw them this morning. I was shocked, I don't know how I'm so calm right now but at that time, I was seconds away from dying from mortification.

I was in his clothes for God's sake.

It caught me off gaurd but when we talked, all my reservations evaporated. If I had any doubt about their acceptance of me, then they vanished the minute she tried to make me comfortable and subtly ignored my presence in the house first thing in the morning.

Then my baby comes in and I legit see her eyes shining as he called us. Not just me but him as well. He's already calling papa papa, thankfully mumma was still first. But that wasn't all, we weren't the only one he called.

He even addressed Kartik, chachu. That reminded me of a story about how someone resembled a chick when a child, thinking back, it was so obvious. Chuza and chachu don't even match.