10 ) "A New Beginning at Singhania University"

Freen doesn't understand why Siya is bothering her. She sees Siya with four of her friends.
Siya : (Siya tells the girl) If you want to study in this college, you'll have to listen to me. If anyone in my group's words are not heeded, you won't spend more than 2 minutes in this college.
(Siya then goes inside with her group.)
(Freen has helped the girl up.) Freen: Hey, are you okay?
Girl: Yes, I'm fine.
Freen: What's your name, and why was she bullying you?
Girl: My name is Tong, and it's her daily job. If someone doesn't listen to her, she troubles them.
Freen: That's wrong. I've met this girl before; she's quite rude. I don't know why she's like that.
Tong: You'll find out why she's like this slowly. If you want to stay in this college, you'll have to listen to her; otherwise, she'll ruin our future. She's already caused trouble for ten students.
Tong: So, which grade are you in?
Freen: Well... I didn't come here to study; I came here to work. Today is my first day.
Tong: Oh, you're a teacher, then? Sorry, I didn't know.
Freen: No problem. I'm also from your age group. I'm here to work because of financial issues at home.
Tong: Alright. So, which grade and subject will you be teaching?
Freen: I'm here as a theater and music teacher.
Tong: That's good. We needed a theater teacher. By the way, I came here on a scholarship.
My financial status isn't great either. Mam, here's the theater; you can go inside if you want. Since you're a teacher, you'll be allowed.
Freen: Yes, let me take a look. Would you like to come with me?
Tong: Ah, I'm sorry, but I have classes now, and there's a special announcement today, so everyone has to go to the college auditorium.
Freen: Alright, you go. Thank you for your help.
Tong: (Smiling) your welcome , mam.
(Freen goes to see the theater and tries some music instruments. Then, she receives a call from the principal and goes to the office.) Freen: May I come in, ma'am?
Principal: Welcome, Miss Freen. Welcome to Singhania University.
Freen: Thank you, ma'am.
Principal: Please have a seat.
Freen: Thank you, ma'am.
Principal: I hope you've seen the college?
Freen: Yes, ma'am. I've explored the entire college; it's beautiful.
Principal: So, are you ready to work here?
Freen: Yes, ma'am.
Principal: Today, I've called all the students and teachers to the college auditorium at 9 AM for a special announcement. I'd like you to be there as well. I want to introduce the new teacher ( you ) to all the students.
Freen: Sure, ma'am.
Principal: Alright, you may go now.
Freen: Thank you, ma'am.
(Freen leaves the office.)
(A while later, the college bell rings. Everyone, including students and teachers, gathers in the college auditorium for a special announcement.) Principal: Good morning, everyone.
You must be wondering why I've called you all here today for a special announcement.
Our college is once again going to compete with Xavier's College. I want our college to win this time. I don't want any mistakes this time; I just want our college to be the winner.
For this, I have hired a new theater and music teacher.
(Principal introduces Freen to everyone.) This is Miss Freen.
She will be responsible for all theater and music activities. Miss Freen, please come up and introduce yourself.
(Freen comes up on stage. Siya sees her and is surprised.) Siya : This is our music and theater teacher.
Maggie: Why?" "What happened ? you already know her