13 ) A Dance of Emotions"

Look, today that wish also came true.
How did you like the necklace, by the way?
Siyav: It's quite nice.
Jiyong: Want to dance?
Siya : No, I don't feel like it.
Jiyong: Come on, you're on a date. We're in such a romantic place with romantic music, and there's such a romantic guy standing here. Couple dancing is a must.
Siya: But Jiyong..
Jiyong: No buts. You have to dance. (And Jiyong takes Siya's hand, asking her to stand up.)
(Siya stands up for a couple dance, Jiyong gives her his hand, and they start dancing together. Jiyong tries to make eye contact with Siya , but she looks down; she doesn't want to establish eye contact. They gradually get closer while dancing, so close that they don't realize they're about to kiss.
While dancing, Siya reminisces about the moment when she danced on her first date with freen , forgetting that she's dancing with Jiyong. In her mind, it's freen's ,she sees about to kiss her. However, this is only in Siya's thoughts.
Jiyong's lips are close to Siya's, and he's about to kiss her, but Siya feels uncomfortable. She regains her senses and realizes she was lost in her thoughts and not with her but with Jiyong.
Jiyong also feels uncomfortable and apologizes, saying that it's enough for today.
Siya : Hmm... we should leave now.
(Jiyong discusses taking Siya home in his car, and at first, she declines, saying she'll call her driver. However, Jiyong insists, and she agrees. He takes her home in his car. Siya arrives at her house, gets out of the car, and says goodbye to Jiyong.
Jiyong: Hey, "Siuu" , listen.
Siya : Yes, what?
Jiyong: Tomorrow, get ready in the morning; I'll come to pick you up. We're going shopping for our wedding.
Siya : Alright, bye, good night.
Jiyong: Good night.
(Jiyong drives away, and Siya goes into her house. She changes her dress and takes out a photo from her diary. It's a photo of Freen, perhaps the last memento she has. Looking at it, tears well up in her eyes, and she starts reminiscing about her past.)
===========FLASHBACK==========
(5 years ago)
In this scene, we see all the students going to the theater hall for their play preparations. Siya arrives with her group.
Freen hands out scripts to all the students and asks them to prepare for auditions. The principal had already given Freen a list of students who would be participating.
All the students learn their respective dialogues.
Juhu: This time, the main character will surely go to our team, right, guys?
Karak says: Yes, absolutely. Is there anyone who can compete with us?
Maggie: Yes, this time, the main character will definitely be ours.
(Freen addresses all the students)
Freen: Students! Attention, please.
(All the students pay attention to Freen)
Freen: Students, I need to learn this script by tomorrow. You all prepare your dialogues, and tomorrow, you'll have auditions, and your selection will be based on that, and you'll get your characters.
And tomorrow, you all need to give me your names for the dance and music. Whoever is interested, please.
Your class's head girl or boy, whoever they are, they need to prepare a list of names for me.
I need names for music from all the students. You can go now.
All the students head back to their classes.
(Freen goes to the principal's office) Freen: Hello, ma'am.
Principal: Hello, Miss Freen. Please have a seat.
Freen: Thank you, ma'am.
Principal: Yes, go ahead.
Freen: Ma'am, I was thinking that this time, along with couple dance, we should also perform different cultural dances from different countries in our play. And for the play, I want the characters to be assigned based on acting skills.
What do you think about my idea, ma'am?
Principal: Well, your idea is good. Besides, since I've given you the responsibility for music and theater, you can organize it as you see fit. Mr. Send, with your assistance, will also be your partner, and the boys' group in charge, and you'll be in charge of the girls' group.
Freen: Thank you, ma'am. I just need the permission letter so that I can take the necessary steps easily.
Principal: Okay, bring the permission letter tomorrow, then.
Freen: Alright, ma'am.
Principal: I wish you won't disappoint us.
Freen: I'll give my best, ma'am.
Principal: That's good; that's what I wanted to hear.
Freen: Thank you, ma'am. I'll take my leave now.
(Freen takes a taxi and heads to a restaurant, where she demands her last month's salary) Freen: Hello, sir.
Restaurant owner: Yes?
Freen: Sir, my last month's salary.
Owner: I told you it's there; you can take it.
Freen: Sir, it's been two months. I told you about my brother's illness and that I need money for his treatment and household expenses.