15 ) Auditions and Unspoken Tensions

Next Morning 🌞🌄
(Our morning begins with Siya in her room, where she wakes up with her mother's picture by her side. The alarm goes off, and she gets up, placing the photo back in its place. She freshens up and, today, she doesn't call the servant.
After getting ready, she goes downstairs, sips her coffee, has breakfast, and heads to college.
Uncle Kufu calls her, and a servant hands her the phone.) Servant: Mam, it's a call from sir.
Siya : Alright. (She takes the phone and starts talking.) Hello, Uncle.
Kufu: Hello, dear. How are you, my child?
Siya : I'm fine, Uncle.
Uncle: Good. How is college going? It's been a while since you complained. Have you changed?
Siya : Hey, Uncle, stop teasing me. It's not like that.
Uncle: Oh, my child is getting angry.
Siya : Hmm.
Uncle: Well, I was just joking. Okay, fine, dear, go to college. I was thinking of coming to meet you.
Siya : Yes, Uncle, please do come.
Uncle: Yes, I'll come to meet you this evening.
Siya : okay uncle...
Uncle: Now I will hang up the phone
Siya: Okay uncle…bye uncle love you
Uncle: love you too beta
(Siya goes to college, and in the theatre, students from different groups gather for auditions. Freen is also in the theatre and is heading outside to fetch her permission letter when she accidentally bumps into Siya . They both fall to the ground, creating an awkward silence in the entire college. The camera in the theatre captures the moment. Freen is also standing there, feeling uncomfortable. She turns to Siya ) Freen: Are you alright?
(Siya doesn't respond, and with an attitude, she walks back to her group.)
Freen feels a bit upset, but the awkwardness seems to affect everyone present. Freen speaks up.)
Juhu: Hey, are you okay?
(Everyone asks Siya .)
Siya (Siya feels quite angry):She wonders how he dared to touch me. However, she manages to control her anger.
Siya : (in an angry tone) Yes, I'm fine, but I won't forgive her for this
King: I think it was an accidental collision, Siya
Siya : Whether it was accidental or not, how could she dare to collide with me?
Kirk: Never mind, did you prepare your script?
Siya : Yes, a bit.
Juhu: I haven't prepared anything, guys.
Siya : Whether you've prepared your script or not, don't worry. The main character will definitely be ours. That's my promise to you all.
Maggie: I have complete faith in your promise.
(Others also agree that they trust Siya's promise.)
(Freen goes to the office to get the permission letter, and Send accompanies her. Freen explains to Send what she intends to do.)
Send: This is a great idea, Freen. A cultural dance will be a fantastic addition, and it was smart to get the permission letter. It will help us assign the right characters to the right students.
(Freen and Send return with the permission letters.) Freen: Attention, students!
I hope you've all prepared your scripts. Based on them, we will conduct the auditions.
Freen : Send and I will take your auditions. Boys' auditions will be conducted by Mr. Send, and for the girls, I will.
Freen :Now, I will call you group by group.
The auditions will be held based on your scripts. Mr. Send and I will conduct the auditions.
Freen starts calling students for auditions. Siya's group has a lion as its logo.
Fren : Now, I will call you group by group.
Group number one is JAM group, group number two is STRK group, group number three is STAR group, group number four is LION group, and group number five is ROSE group.
(Siya's group, with the lion logo, is called.)
Freen: (She takes her pen and notebook to note down the students suitable for each role.) Siya's friends: Should we wait for our group's turn?
Siya : This is our college; we'll audition whenever we want. We won't wait, guys. Let's go to the canteen and grab a bite.
King: You're right, Siya We'll head out.
(They leave for the canteen, and Freen conducts auditions, noting down the names of students. She asks one student.)
Freen: Wasn't there another group for auditions? They didn't show up?
Student: I think they went outside.
Freen: Why didn't they participate in the auditions?
Student: I don't know, but they're selected for the main character without an audition. I wonder why they bothered.
Freen: Who said they're selected, and that too for the main character?
Student: Everyone knows it in the college.
Freen: Who told you they're selected for the main character?
Student: I don't know; you're new here. But the whole college knows it.
(Lion group auditions whenever they want. Freen takes all the auditions, and Send accompanies her. Students are informed that auditions are over, and Freen will post the results on the college bulletin board.
Send agrees with Freen's approach, and they head back with the permission letters.)