(19) Web of Deceit Unfolds

Principal: "I have come to know who switched the freen's bottle with milk, knowing about
their allergy."
Everyone looks nervous and gazes at Siya , who remains silent.
Principal asks Siya , "Why did you do this, and I know you did it in collaboration with your group."
Siya replies, "I did it just for fun."
Principal responds, "For fun, you did this? You know, Siya , this is your uncle's college, and if something happens today, it will tarnish your college's reputation."
Principal: Talking to you is of no use; I will have to discuss this matter with your uncle.
(Siya and her friends bow their heads standing in front of Principal Mam) Principal: You all can go.
(Principal Mam calls Siya's uncle and informs him about the incident.)
Uncle and Principal discuss all the incidents that occurred at the college today. Principal had informed Uncle about everything.
( Siya's uncle calls Siya and expresses anger with her )
Uncle: "I had told you to take revenge in your own way, but I didn't mean to play with someone's life."
Siya : "Uncle, I did it just to trouble her. My intention wasn't to harm her."
Uncle: "Listen, Siya , you should never play with anyone's life, intentionally or unintentionally.
It can be a risk for both your and our company."
"And I'm leaving for India after somedays . You should be careful not to make mistakes in the
future."
Siya : "Okay, Uncle, I will be more careful from now on."
Uncle: "Alright, Siya , good night. Take care."
Siya : "Good night, Uncle."
Siya hangs out her phone and starts thinking about the next plan. She then sends a message to her group.
"Good luck, guys, for tomorrow."
(The next day, at the college)
Freen receives a message from Principal and is asked to come to her office. She goes to the office where Principal inquires about her well-being. Freen informs her that she's feeling better and asks if they've found out who did it.
Principal says, "It's possible it was an accidental mix-up, and I might have overreacted."
Freen considers this possibility and decides to go to Send's place to discuss the situation.
She meets Send and tells him everything. Send expresses doubt that it was an accident but advises Freen not to ignore it and to stay alert.
(Further, Siya discusses the plan with her friends. Their plan is to frame Send and Freen in a fake affair to tarnish their reputation in the college. Siya got the idea when she saw Send caring for Freen when she fainted.
Siya's two friends, Juhu and King, know that the college theater's photographer, Ukyi, often takes candid photos. They hope he might have taken some photos of Send and Freen during the incident. They visit the college photographer and offer him money to get Ukyi's candid photos of Send and Freen. They also ask if he knows when Ukyi took their photos.
The photographer confirms and tells them that he has the photos and is willing to sell them for a price. Juhu tells him that they want all the photos.
Meanwhile, Siya bribes the Collage's CCTV manager to temporarily disable the theater hall's camera so that Juhu, King, and the photographer can discuss without any evidence. She also instructs him to edit any scenes from the camera footage that might reveal their plan.)