(20 ) Unveiling Shadows

Here, we find out that Siya is indeed quite a dangerous girl, otherwise, why would someone go through so much trouble to harass her? Well, whatever it is, let's continue reading the story to find out what happens next.
(We see a scene where Freen is eating something, and whatever she's eating seems to stick to her mouth. Send tries to help her, but Freen can't figure out where the food is stuck on her face.
Send starts wiping it off, and the cameraman takes a photo that makes it appear as if they are kissing. Freen and Send are unaware of this, but Siya deliberately pushes Send, causing him to nearly fall, but the wall saves him. However, Send accidentally touches Freen's chest, and the cameraman captures this moment as well, making it look like Freen is placing her hand on Send's chest while Send is touching her waist, and they are standing close to the wall.
The CCTV manager edits all these scenes to make them look even more real, in case someone checks the CCTV footage.)
Next Morning 🌅
(Singhania College) 9:05 am
(We see that photos of Freen and Send have been posted on the college bulletin board. These photos have been edited to make them look more real, and all the students are looking at them and shouting. Freen arrives at college, unaware of what has happened. All the students are staring at her, and she feels extremely awkward and uncomfortable. As she walks further, she notices that everyone is still staring at her. Send is also being subjected to the same treatment ) Tong : mam.....mam!
Freen: (Freen looks around and hears someone calling her) Yes, what is it?
Tong : mam, please come here.
Freen: (Freen goes to the person) Yes, what is it?
Tong : mam, do you know what's going on?
Freen: What's happening? And why are people staring at me in such a strange way?
Tong: mam, please come with me.
(Taking Freen with her, the person shows her and Send the pictures on the bulletin board. Freen doesn't understand when she first sees the photos. She goes to Send and tells him everything.)
Send: I didn't understand either. All the students and teachers have been staring at me strangely. Now I get it. I want to see those photos.
(Freen and Send go to see the photos. After seeing the photos, Send realizes that this might be the work of the person who exchanged your bottle with the milk bottle.)
Send: Freen, I don't know who's behind this, but I've figured out that it's the same person who exchanged your bottle with the milk bottle.)
(Just then, Freen and Send receive a message from the principal asking them to meet in her office. Freen and Send go to the principal's office.) Send & Freen: May we come in, ma'am?
Principal: Yes.
(They enter the office.)
Freen: Ma'am, you called us. Is there something you need?
Principal: There is indeed something, and it's quite significant.
Send: What is it, ma'am?
Principal: I hired Miss Freen not to engage in romantic affairs in our college, but to win competitions for us.
Freen: (angrily) Ma'am, you have a misunderstanding. I'm giving my hundred percent to this college, not getting involved in any romantic affairs.
Send: Ma'am, you can't accuse Freen like this.
Principal: Sir, please stay quiet. You're no saint yourself.
"I didn't call both of you here just to talk to me. I also want to talk to you, sir. You are included
in this."
Freen: But ma'am, what has happened?
Principal: Ma'am, don't you know what's going on? Why have you put our photos on the bulletin board?
Send: Ma'am, that's exactly what we want to know. Why have our genuine photos been edited and displayed on the bulletin board? What's the reason behind it?)
Principal: Sir, I checked the CCTV footage, and this time no one did it. If you both want to date each other, it's your personal choice, but romance in the college is not allowed.
Have you both considered the impact of your actions on the students?
( Siya and her group are eavesdropping outside the office and laughing.)
Freen: Ma'am, we are just best friends; there's no romantic relationship between us. These photos are not real; they were taken out of context.
Principal: I don't need to know the nature of your relationship. I don't want this drama in my college. If this is what you want to do, then maybe you should look for jobs elsewhere. I'm forgiving both of you this time, especially Miss Freen for what happened yesterday, and also because this is your first offense. It would be best if you both maintain some distance in the college.
Send: Alright, ma'am, let's assume these are real photos, and we're dating. But why should we display our relationship like this on the bulletin board?
Principal: You should know that.
Send: Do you still think we did this?
Principal: We will find out who did it and who didn't. But I don't want any romance in my college, sir. I hope you understand, Miss Freen.
Freen: (teary-eyed) Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
Principal: You both can go.
(Seeing Freen and Send leave, Siya and her group move away from the gate and laugh.) Siya : They've learned the consequences of messing with us.
(Freen is crying, and Send tries to comfort her.)
Send: Don't worry, Freen. I'll uncover the true identity of the person who did this. I know it's the same person who exchanged your bottle. Until I find out who it is, I won't stay silent.
Freen: I came here to work for my family, and I haven't done anything wrong with anyone. Why is this happening to me?
Send: It's okay, Freen. Everything will be fine. (Send goes to hug Freen for support, but she steps aside. He understands why.)
Freen: I'm sorry, Send. I don't want any more trouble. We're good friends, and I don't want people making fun of our relationship by spreading our photos.
Send: I understand, Freen, but don't worry. I won't stay silent until I find out who did this.)