(43) Love, Courage, and a Promise

When Siya starts feeling better, she calls Freen back. Freen answers the call, and before
Siya can say hello, Freen excitedly asks:)
Freen: Did you meet your father? How was the experience? What did he say? Did you feel good meeting him and going to India?
( Siya replies to Freen, saying:)
Siya : Calm down, Freen. If you ask all these questions at once, how can I answer them?
Freen: (Apologizing) Um, sorry, I got too excited.
Siya : I understand.
Freen: So, did you meet your father?
Siya : Hmm, I met him.
Freen: Did you feel good meeting him?
Siya : Hmm, I felt good meeting him.
Freen: What did you talk about with your father?
( Siya proceeds to share all her conversations with Freen about what she discussed with her
father.)
Freen: I'm very happy that you've decided to forgive your father, and I hope you'll forgive him completely soon, siuu Siya : Hmm.
(Freen: "When are you coming to Thailand?"
Siya : "Maybe tomorrow.")
(At this point, Siya's uncle enters her room. Upon seeing her uncle, Siya tells Freen that she will call her back later and ends the call.)
Uncle: Whose call was it, dear?
Siya : Uh... it was Freen's.
Uncle: Alright. How are you feeling now?
Siya : I'm feeling better than before, Uncle.
Uncle: Look, beta, I just want to say...
Uncle: (Explaining to Siya ) Siya , I know all of this has been difficult for you, but remember, you've forgiven your father. Now it's time for you to move forward with your life, to turn your dreams into reality.
Siya : (Listening to her uncle's words) Yes, Uncle, I understand. I want to fill the coming days with the memories of my mother. I want to give her memories a special place.
Uncle: (Smiling as he explains) That's a great idea, Siya . I'm here for you, and my love will always be with you.
( Siya and her uncle share their emotions and support each other. Her past reminds her of what she's been through, but she has understood her relationship with her father and forgiven him. Her upcoming birthday symbolizes a new beginning) Send calls Freen:
Send: Hello.
Freen: Hello, Send.
Send: How are you?
Freen: I'm fine. How about you?
Send: I'm also fine. By the way, Siya didn't' call today. Usually, you're busy talking to her around this time.
Freen: Hmm, I'm usually busy, but Siya went to India suddenly.
Send: Why did Siya go to India all of a sudden?
Freen: To meet her father.
Send: But you told me that she despised her father.
Freen: I did say that, but I talked to Siya about it, and she agreed to forgive her father.
Send: See, this is the result of your love. The girl who didn't believe anyone's words has now decided to forgive her father and has gone to India, all because of your efforts.
Freen: It's not like that, Send. I could see the need for her father in her eyes, as if she needed him in her life, but she couldn't understand how to forgive him or how to meet him. I just tried to clear Siya's doubts.
Send: Your attitude is what I appreciate the most, that you never take credit for what you do. But, leaving that aside, did you tell Siya the truth?
Freen: I keep thinking about it over and over, Send, but it's really difficult for me to figure out how to tell her the truth.
Send: Freen, you have to tell Siya the whole truth, as I've told you before.
Freen: Alright, Send, I'm considering it. When the right time comes, I'll tell Roshni everything.
Send: Freen, don't wait for the right time. Tell Siya the truth as soon as possible, or the situation might get worse. Do you understand what I'm saying?
Freen: Hmmm... You're right, Send. Siya is currently in India . I don't want to hurt her by revealing the truth now. So, when she returns to Thailand, I'll tell her everything.
Send: Alright, Freen.
( Siya after again meeting her father in India, Siya and her uncle head to Thailand in their private jet. Upon arriving in Thailand, Siya visits Freen's house first. Freen prepares lunch for both of them, and while having lunch, Siya shares with Freen.) Siya : (feeling a bit down, she tells Freen) I'm such an unromantic partner.
Freen: (surprised, she asks Siya ) Why do you say that?
Siya : We've been in a relationship for a while, but we haven't gone to any romantic places yet.
Freen: So where do you want to go?
Siya : ( Siya stands up, puts her head on Freen's shoulder, and looks at her, saying) Get ready this evening; I'll come to pick you up.
Freen: But where are we going this evening? Tell me.
Siya : We're going on a date.
Freen: Yes, I know that, but where? Siya?
Siya: It's a surprise for you.
(Saying this, Siya heads back home in her car.)
(Evening, 7:00)
( Siya comes to pick up Freen for their date. She enters Freen's house and gives her a beautiful dress. Siya is wearing a black dress that suits her well, and she hands a red dress to Freen.)
Freen: What's this, Siya ?
Siya : Ummm... it's a dress. Since today is our first date, I thought I'd bring it for you to wear.
Freen: Alright, I'll put it on.
(Freen changes into the dress and looks stunning. Siya is left in awe.)
Freen: (approaches Siya) What are you staring at? Is there something on my face?
Siya : (holds Freen's hand and says) I'm just thinking, can someone be this beautiful?