49.

Angel
January 21st Family Day game vs Arkansas
Location: LSU/PMAC

I woke up this morning to an empty bed again, it's been happening since Flau'jae came back from Atlanta.

I know she wakes up earlier than me but she usually goes get breakfast or something then comes back to sit. Now, she's always gone. I don't get to see her until it's time for practice or if we have some team event to do.

I'm just not understanding why i'm in a relationship if ima wake up by myself everyday but i guess.

"FLAU'JAEEEE!" I yelled just to see if she was here.

It was quiet so I searched for my phone so I could call her.

Then my door swung open.

"What you doing all that yelling for?" She spoke as she walked in

I couldn't do anything but smile cause the attitude she was about to deal with was gone be lethal.

"Why yew wasn't here when I woke up?" I asked ignoring her question

"I'm taking a test so i'm in the living room" She answered

"mhm" is all I let out

"Not you missed me" she said laughing

I mocked her laughing before I spoke

"Let me wake up by myself again and we gone see what's funny"

"Chillllll, i'm taking a test" she responded

Since she's still here i'm not gone go too hard on her like I should.

She left the room to go finish her test while I pulled my laptop out remembering I had schoolwork to do too.

I was almost done when she came in my room.

"Hey ma, I just finished so i'm finna head to the gym" She spoke while kissing my cheek.

I just sucked my teeth.

"Yew not finna wait for me?"

"No cause you like to get dressed up and all that, I need to get my mind right"

As much as I wanted to protest, I knew that Family day was a big deal for her cause she actually invited her mom.

Once she got back from Atlanta she told me all about how the conversation went.

She didn't seem pleased about it but I could tell just having the conversation was a relief for her.

She told me how her mom left the family day invite up to her.

I didn't think she was gone actually invite her, hell I didn't think she wanted to see the lady again after she kind of forced her to go see her but I was gone force her to go too so I can't say much.

Flau'jae hasn't been upset about it but I know it's still not sitting right with how the entire situation went down. I don't blame her for feeling the way she do. She's hurt and just needs time to heal and her mom said she'll give her that so we'll see.

Aside from the conversation they started talking about business again so all the free time she replaced with me or basketball is about to go out the window. Love that for me.

I let her leave while I finished my work. Once I was done I started to get ready cause she was right about one thing, I was about to get dressed up.

I laid out my fit which was a yellow Charles Jeffrey beanie, an oversized Balenciaga shirt over a long sleeve that has moons on it with jean shorts, and a chain link as an accessory around my neck.
(a/n: to me this fit don't eat fr but we gone hype it up cause angel never misses 🤷🏽‍♀️)