56.

⚠️
Flau'jae
April 2nd
Location: Angel's apartment

We got back dumb late last night and I was supposed to get up early but I said hell naw. Plus i'm little spoon right now so i'm comfortable as hell.

I was so pissed after the game yesterday, I didn't talk to anybody, just stayed to myself and Barbie let me.

I feel bad tho because she was so emotional and I just closed myself off, I feel like I should've been there for her more than I was.

I didn't leave her alone completely, I just limited my interactions with people because I just knew I was irritated and ready to spazz at any little thing.

I appreciate her for giving me my space but I feel like what she was feeling was more important than what I was.

As much I wanted to stay little spoon, I had to get up so I did in the most awkward way possible. Trying to get out of being little spoon without waking Barbie was a task.

I got up cause I was hungry so I went to go freshen up before I went in the kitchen to start cooking breakfast for the both of us.

About halfway through cooking breakfast, Barbie had woke up, groaning loud as hell.

"I know yew not in there burning down my kitchen"

I just started laughing as I heard her getting up.

When she walked in the kitchen she was a sight to see, I mean when is she not.

She took her bonnet off having her hair up in a messy bun, a tank top and some boy shorts.

I was staring so hard I was about to burn this apartment down, cause I forgot I was cooking until some juice from the meat popped me.

she started laughing as I jumped.

"Good morning baby" She spoke as she walked over to me giving me a kiss as she wrapped her arm around my waist watching me cook.

I been stopped paying attention to this food and she know it. I'm watching her as she watching me, both letting this bacon burn.

"Can yew finish cooking so we can talk?" She asked as she moved away from me giving me a soft smile

"Talk about what?" I asked

"I got these pictures back from a shoot I did, that i'm going tew post tomorrow, kind of like an announcement"

"I want tew talk tew yew about the announcement and I just want yew tew see the pictures, they're cute"

I didn't say anything just watching her, she looked nervous as she sat on the couch

"You not coming back huh?" I asked

I knew it was coming but I didn't want to believe it. A part of me wanted to be selfish and tell her not to do it and spend another year with me.

"I'm not and i'm announcing tomorrow that i'm declaring for the draft" She spoke as she put her head down

I finished cooking the meat, when I walked over to her showing all 32 teeth, lifting her head up

"I'm so proud of you ma"

"I'm finna be a league wife can't wait, finna be getting flewed out"

"wife?" She questioned

"You heard me" I said as she smiled

"How you feeling about it?" I asked

"Idk, I think i'm ready. I don't think I need tew stay in college anymore as much as I dew want to stay another year with yew. I'm more so concerned about the media a lil bit"