54.

Flau'jae
March 22nd
Location: LSU

It's been about a week since Angel kicked me out and she still ain't let me come back.

She doing me so bad.

We both been pretty busy this past week, i'm doing my music and she been doing some modeling and PR stuff. Ion think doing PR involve being outside in the club tho but I guess. She moving like she single or some.

Since we been busy we really only see each other when its something basketball related and she do not be messing with me fr, the attitude she be giving me is insane

I don't have a clue how i'm finna make it up to her but something finna give.

Since she been doing her thing and dodging me I been chilling with Nees and MK when I have free time. Only cause our timing never match up, it's like when im free she busy and when she free im busy so I gotta find some to do.

I may be exaggerating a little bit when I say she ignoring me but its only cause she won't let me come back home and she won't even attempt to stay with me.

I don't blame her cause ion wanna be at my place either but damn I still be wanting to see her.

Today is the first day of the NCAA tournament and I think everyone is slightly nervous. We got placed as a three seed so we get to play the 14th seed at home first. We play here again if we make it to the next round but ion have a doubt that we won't

Actually I take that back

This first quarter? We out here playing like shit. Why we only got 12 points?

If wasn't for Nees waking up in the second quarter I promise you we would be losing. Hell even at the half we only up by three.

We finna get in this locker room and coach finna rip us a new one.

Coach was fuming so we all was just sitting there listening.

"It looks like y'all want this to be y'all last game this season"

"I've never seen more turnovers in one half of basketball in my life"

"Y'all look like y'all don't want to be out there, y'all ain't playing defense, y'all can't hold on to the ball I don't know what y'all are out there doing"

She kept going but I started looking at Barbie and she made eye contact with me.

None of us was really playing good but she looked pissed and I don't blame her.

I think the only points she got is from free throws so that is unusual for her.

Coach finished talking so we got up to go get shots up when Nees walked over to me.

"What the fuck is wrong with y'all?" She asked motioning between me and Barbie

"Nothing?" I said in a questioning tone

"Stop lying, y'all playing like shit and the chemistry between y'all or lack thereof is spreading on the court"

"Get y'all shit together"

"Ian come here to lose"

She didn't even give me time to respond before turning to walk away.

"Why you ain't telling everybody else that" I yelled even tho her back was turned

"We ain't the only ones playing bad!" 

She turned around giggling a lil bit

"Yea but y'all playing the worst" She turning back around