52.

Angel
March 10th
Location: SC / SEC tourney Finals vs SC

This entire tournament has been exhausting. Since game one the teams we play have been coming at us hard.

I mean we blew Auburn out but it doesn't mean that the we wasn't getting beat up. Hell I even tweaked my ankle a couple times.

LSU vs Auburn 78-48

*flashback to post-game interview against Auburn*

Flau'jae and I were the top performers so we had to sit for the interview.

Flau'jae had 25 points, 7 rebounds and 4 steals. I had a double double of course, I don't even know what number i'm on at this point.

I was walking in front of Flau when we got to the table but I was limping a lil bit. As I was about to sit down, she was walking by and pulled my chair out for me, making sure I was good before she sat down next to me.

Once she sat down the questions started and the first question was for her.

"Flau'jae you had a really good game tonight, 25 points, can you give me your thoughts on the game overall and then it looked like it was really physical out there, I mean you hit the floor a couple times"

She started speaking when he spoke about how physical it was talking bout some "shhhh, was it." I wanted to laugh so bad especially cause she had her hands on her face looking like she didn't want to be here anyways but I had to contain it.

"Was it as physical as it looked or?"

"It was 100% as physical as it looked, obviously" She said while looking over at me and smiling still with her hands on her face before resuming her thought

"All of players on the floor, like literally every part of the game, posts getting beat down low but you know that's how Auburn plays"

Throughout the entire conference Flau'jae was zoned out, not even caring about where she was.

After her first question majority of the questions went to me so she could do that but still, she look like she don't want to be here.

Once we got dismissed, she got up first before she stopped behind my chair and waited for me to get up.

"Good job guys" Coach Mulkey said as I was getting up

"Stop hobbling" Flau said making coach laugh but I was very much unamused.

*end of flashback*

Our next game vs Ole Miss, Poa got sent out on a stretcher so we haven't caught a break. It's like these teams come out ready for war.

The entire team has been emotional since we had to experience that. When it happened we wasn't sure what to do but we still had minutes on the clock, a game to finish.