51.

doing this chapter a lil different covering small events over multiple days bare with me.

Angel
Feb 22nd
Location: PMAC vs Auburn

LSU wins 71-66 over AuburnSideline Post-Game interview

Sideline Post-Game interview

I was in a middle of post game interview with the SEC network when Flau'jae took it upon herself to interrupt it by coming by to shake me while I was mid sentence.

She also made a face to camera before running off laughing.

I was able to keep my composure to finish the interview but I couldn't help but have a huge smile when she did that.

I played a good game having 25 points and 20 rebounds, making this my 6th game with those stats which is the second most in D1 history.

I'm also five points shy of 2,000 career points.

What can I say we took that loss against them personal.

Once Flau and I got home we got ourselves situated before laying down in the bed. I was getting ready to take a nap when she started bothering me to show me something on her phone.

"Barbie look at this!" She spoke as she put her phone in my face causing me to sit up

"They eating that lil clip of me messing with you in the interview up on tiktok, talking bout they missed us together" She said laughing

She started reading off comments

"this made me cry ngl"

"are they back cool or cordial"

"my babies"

"but they still don't follow each other"

She looked at me crazy after reading that last one.

"Well who fault was that?" I asked cause they wouldn't have known anything happened between us if she wasn't doing the most.

"Yea thats what I thought" I said as she shook her head, sucking her teeth.

"Now that just mean we gotta keep up appearances" She spoke

"Gotta keep giving them content cause I love watching they edits"

"mhm" I hummed cause she just talking

"I'm fr, maybe we just start dropping hints so it'll be easier when we finally do tell the world, get them dating allegations coming back"

"We haven't even told the team and yew talking bout telling the world, Flau'jae be fr" I said while rolling over getting back comfortable so I could take my nap.

Angel
Feb 25th
Location: Knoxville, TN

This week we have a couple of road games before we have our last home game before the SEC tournament, meaning it's going to be senior night for me and Hailey.