55.

tiktok

bayoubarbie ganggggg

Angel
March 30th
Location: Albany, NY

I made good on my promise and let Flau come home and I still haven't recovered. I'm still walking a lil funny. When I tell you she beat my back in, I mean it. I had to go get another bed frame.

If I would've known she had that in her I would've been let her come home. I'm never about to leave her alone, ever. She don't need to be doing that to nobody else but me.

My knees getting weak again just thinking about it.

We just got to Albany and both of us immediately had to do a pregame conference but my mind is elsewhere so we gone see how this go.

We sat down at the table and as we was waiting for the announcer to say his part, I couldn't help but look Flau up and down, she's looks so good in this yellow and purple varsity jacket right now. My god, she's so fine.

I tried my best to cloud the naughty thoughts that filled my brain but the ones that slipped through made it hard for me to not show I had some on my mind that was not basketball related.

I'm finna tear her up the first chance I get.

Unfortunately, the first question was for me and it was about the bridge collapsing in my hometown, asking if my people was okay. I informed them I wasn't entirely sure what happened but I let them know my people was good and I was sending prayers for my city right now.

The next question was game related and was for both of us. Once I said my piece, Flau started talking and JESUS DEVANTE CHRIST!

The tone in her voice was soft and gentle, having a little rasp to it. She sounded so sexy, I couldn't hide the smirk on my face. We need to speed this interview session up.

After she was done they kept directing questions back to me so I had no choice but to focus.

One reporter was asking her a question but she couldn't find them in the crowd.

"Where is she?" she spoke low

"Back there" I responded pointing to the back of the room

Even after I answered I stared at her a little just watching her movements as she started talking. Idk I see her everyday but I still find myself mesmerized by her.

Our last question was about if we ever feel the need to defend coach and Flau answered first but her answer was so good I didn't have anything to add. When it comes to Coach, she don't play about that lady and speaks so highly of her I couldn't be more proud.

When the reporter asked my opinion I was fumbling my words, giggling "Yea I feel like the same way"

They dismissed us after that question and Flau goofy self always doing some crazy when we leave these interviews. She stood up showing off the sleeves of her jacket.