50.

me whenever y'all talk about a sequel

⚠️Flau'jae February 12thLocation: LSU

⚠️
Flau'jae
February 12th
Location: LSU

Since all this stuff been happening with my mama the one thing I was neglecting was my music.

After my mama got herself humbled at family day, I found inspiration to get back in the studio.

I wasn't feeling it before cause I was too wrapped in my emotions, anytime I went to the studio nothing felt right.

Since I wasn't confused, mixed up about my relationship with my mama anymore, it felt easier to channel everything back into my music like before.

Since I felt so disconnected from my mama. I started to listen to my dad's music again and stumbled across one of his videos of him rapping when he was 14/15.

i can feel yo pain
tears falling like rain
can't eat can't sleep
it's killing me its killing me

Even though he was murdered before I was born, somehow I feel more connected to him than the parent that is here. I can't explain it but being able to connect with him through my music got me remembering why I fell in love with it in the first place.

Since family day, basketball has been chaos for me. We took two major losses back to back against South Carolina and Mississippi State. After that we had three blowouts wins but it doesn't make up for the losses, cause we should have won those games.

That's why I just put out my 4 Wave EP a couple of days ago, that has 4 songs including Feel Yo Pain that features his lyrics. I'm finding solitude in doing music again. I shouldn't have disconnected with it in the first place.

I've been in the studio so much I even got something special dropping for Valentine's day too, obviously somewhat inspired by my babygirl.

To be honest, i've never cared too much about Valentine's day but since i'm in love this go around, i'm feeling festive.

I almost got everything planned out perfectly.

Barbie think we not doing anything so she been on my top about the day. She probably ask me to be her valentine at least ten times a day but I tell her no every single time.

I keep telling her I don't like the day but she's persistent none the less.

We just got done with practice, so Nees, Mani, Barbie and I are walking to go get food when Mani brought up Valentine's day.

"So what y'all lovebirds got planned for Valentine's Day-"

"Nothing" I quickly interrupted her so Barbie wouldn't have time to answer

She just sucked her teeth.

"Damn" Mani started

"You did all that to get her and ain't gone work hard to keep her" She added