Aquarium Dates with the Fam

Comment and likes hunnies. Thank you for all support :)

Jade POV

"Go a tiny bit higher on you're a bad boy" She recommended. Tori nodded starting to sing once more a bit higher which elevated the track so much more.

She showed her two thumbs up and Tori smiled brightly continuing to sing the rest of the chorus. Tori was always a beam of sunshine when she sang, it was so beautiful to witness her passion for singing.

Cat was also so gifted in singing just didn't care for it much as yet. 

While Tori sang, she continued on writing her script for a horror she had in mind. When she was complete she was going to have a meeting and pitch the idea to Lionsgate Productions in hopes that they see value in it.

She didn't know much on the movie business but if she didn't put herself out there. She wasn't going to get her dream. A simple personal movie production she had done with her neighbour's son had only been watched by her and Beck but she had the bravery now to share it with the world.

When she was done writing the script, she planned to post the clip of the production, let it circulate for a bit and after her birthday, she would go to Lionsgate Productions and any other production company willing to hear her out and take her seriously.

She took a quick pic of Tori posting her to her Instagram. She posted Tori and Beck frequently now so that all the rumors of separation and cheating will die down cause she knew Tori didn't like the backlash Jade was facing.

 She posted Tori and Beck frequently now so that all the rumors of separation and cheating will die down cause she knew Tori didn't like the backlash Jade was facing

They stayed at the studio for two more hours before heading home. 

Beck had wanted them to go on an Aquarium Date with the kids so she dropped Tori home to get herself and her kids ready and she went home with her twin boys who were fast asleep to get the other kids ready.

When she got home she gave the girls a quick shower before dressing them before taking a shower herself and dressing in some casual jeans and top.

"Okay group pic time. Let me take a picture of you guys. Goddess, Honey hold your brothers." She took the picture of all of them watching it over in pure bliss. This was her future she just knew it.

 This was her future she just knew it