Ch. 26 -I Can Fix Her (No Really I Can)

OMG is that Costia right behind her?!😭^^Asking about Clarke in front of Costia how fucking awk

^^Asking about Clarke in front of Costia how fucking awk

Ugh omg so hot I can't even 😩

Wait WHERE IS THIS?!?! Imma try to see herrrrr🫣

Lexa looks OVER IT omg leave this girl ALONE🙄

She coming back from a date?!

I'm getting that same arm tattoo next week
^^omg a friend of mine has her back tattoo!

This woman is so unbelievably sexy 🥵🔥the professor

NEED A PIC OF THIS FULL DRESS

Costia in the back tryna act casual is taking me OUT 🤣💀

________________

(~About a week or so after leaving Echo's)

It's been just over a month since Clarke showed up to the penthouse in the early morning hours after Grounders.

Over a month since Costia and Lexa's night out at her father's fundraiser party.

A month of Lexa back to work, throwing herself fully into her busy schedule of filming and interviews and photoshoots, going through all the motions with that same million-dollar smile plastered across her face.

A month of avoiding anymore substantial conversations with Costia, which has only fueled Lexa's weekend benders that much more in recent weeks....

Because it's been almost two months since they've slept together, when Lexa texted her after leaving game night.

It's certainly not by Lexa's choosing, and just one more thing the two expertly have avoided addressing outright. But that hasn't stopped Costia from sweetly inviting herself over even when Lexa insists she would not make good company after her long filming days.

Since the actress has been disappearing for entire weekends to places the younger girl does not ask about, she insists on being there as many week nights as Lexa permits, although most of those evenings, after the actress gets home from work and showers, she falls asleep within 20-30 minutes of Costia's fingers threading through her hair on the couch.

Tonight, the blonde arrives a little past 8pm, the earliest Lexa's been home in two weeks. Thanks to a lighter day on set the actress has noticeably more energy than usual when she opens the door to greet Costia, who's holding a large bag of sushi, fried rice, and mochi ice cream.

"You didn't have to do that Cos." Lexa says as the blonde pulls the containers out of the bag to set out on the kitchen island.

Costia, with a gentle sigh opening the last of the to-go boxes and grabbing two plates from the cabinet, "I know you prolly haven't eaten...."