1. Bela's World

**Bela's Intro and her aesthetics**

Bela, a self-made millionaire and lead AI developer at a top tech company say GOGO, embodies purity, beauty, and simplicity, just like the jasmine flower her name represents. She's cheerful, independent, punctual, and strict at work, but lets her guard down with those close to her. While she appears reserved, she's sweet once you know her. Bela enjoys mimicking, dancing foolishly to her favorite songs, reading novels, and staying updated on tech and fashion trends. A girls' girl who knows her worth, she's a delightful blend of intellect and fun. She is into art and often loves her solitude with the sky and stars, for her the universe is just another close buddy, who guides her always. 

***

***

Bela is currently going through a very tough time in her life, the company she works for has recently undertaken a new project and this time Bela is given the project lead role. It is definitely one of the biggest milestones, she always wanted to achieve, but the timing is not very kind to her, she has recently broken-up with her long-term lover, not the usual break-up with closure, it was the silent one where he suddenly fell-out of love. She has recently made too many minute mistakes at work, sometimes it is her not saving the code she worked on, others it is a silly syntax issue. At meetings she is usually zoned out and has developed temper issues lately. She is aware of these issues and it is what makes her more anxious. The lead-role in this new project was not easy, she had to prove her skill and pitch for herself, after multiple rejections, she was trusted by her company, looking at her history of efficient work. So she can really not mess things up, not this time, not this project. 

Past few weeks were not so good either, she recently moved into a new apartment, closer to her office, since she could hardly find any time to travel and is spending most of her time at work. She made the final proposal week ago, got it reviewed, living close to the office helped her with the work, however it caused a great mess in her daily routines. Sometimes she ate one meal a day and sometimes its only drinks and juices. Her sleep cycle was messed-up too. 

Its the D-day, she is going to present her final idea with complete plan and timelines, she has to convince the client to agree to this plan or re-new it if they doesn't agree. She has rehearsed it over 10 times, got it reviewed a hundred times. Her superiors are confident, both in the plan and her skill, but somehow she couldn't get the confidence. "It must be the break-up, its ruining my self-confidence, maybe I am not worth this trust. What if I let the whole team down. Why am I doing this? I really need a break? No, but if I don't take the risk will I ever reach my dream of holding a position so high and taking all the responsibility. No, I can't really mess things up. I am stronger than this. Bela, you can do this." Just then Bela's phone rings, she glances her phone and reads 'Call from Akiran'. She answers it immediately. 

"Girl, don't tell me you're still rehearsing or doubting your plan. YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR, YOU WILL KILL IT. YOU ALWAYS DO" says the voice from the mobile.