11. The Dawn and Dusk of Destiny

Rivaan has looked at the flight timings, schedules a thousand times today, he know that she'd not be here anytime before 5:00 AM but he woke-up at 3:00 AM and reached the airport by 4:00 AM. He kept texting Bela about her ETA, no response. Its a weekend and not many people were around but Rivaan kept fidgeting looking at the display with flight information. Finally at 5:05 AM, there was an announcement about Belas flight, Rivaan rushed to the front of the exit gate. He stood at the arrivals area and started peeping to catch a glance of Bela. 

There she comes with almost a very tired and exhausted face, looking a little sick. You can tell from her eyes that she definitely didn't sleep through-out her vacation, but amid all the tiredness and exhaust is someone who feels relaxed, calm and content. She is in her PJs, tied her hair into a messy bun and walking out with her huge luggage looking for no one. 

Half way through the arrivals area, Rivaan interrupts with a "How's the trip, baby gurl" in a drawling voice. Bela, in utmost surprise and excitement, excitement because she didn't expect Rivaan at the airport, and surprise for the last word he just used to address her. Usually it is the very respectful CEO calling her, Miss. But today, now in the moment he is addressing her as baby and gurl? She is too stunned to speak, but finally makes out words from her mouth. "Its everything I needed. Just awesome!!" saying this Bela gives Rivaan a wide teeth laugh.

Rivaan holds her hand and takes over her whole luggage from her, Bela lets him. There's an unkown familiarity and comfort they feel with each other. While they are walking quietly towards the parking, Bela looks at Rivaan. It is clearly visible from his eyes that he hadn't slept all night. From the baggy-half-sleeved t-shirt she could see his muscular biceps and upper elbow. She looks down following his hand to look at his hand holding her, and something inside her allows her to say out her intrusive thoughts, "you're extremely well-built and hot. Office fits don't do justice to your body." Rivaan stops for a second, while Bela covers her face with her hand, she is surprised with what she's just told and embarrassed because clearly Rivaans pause looks like he didn't take it quiet right.  She tries to say something for damage recovery thinking she crossed the line by commenting something like that, "I'm so--" but Rivaan interrupts her saying, "Is it? I'll wear shot-sleeved tees whenever I come to see you then" and starts to uncover her face by removing her hand. 

"Su--ure" Bela with a bashful expression and they continue reach the parking. Rivaan opens the door and helps Bela inside the car, he gets into the drivers seat after placing her luggage in the back seat. Bela relaxes herself into the seat and they both maintain a little silence for sometime. Rivaan thinks to himself, "Is it the right time to ask her or will she think I've made decision for her. Will she like the fact that I am planning a future with her, without even having a present. Will she think I am weird to assume we are close, just because she asked me to wait for her. Does this even make sense to her, am I advancing myself on just a sentence." While Bela is occupied with, "Was that a strange comment, he is still my boss. Am I a f-girl, how can I get into a relationship when I hardly came out of another. I hate all Men. How could I like Rivaan then? I am just trying to live with myself happily, how could I invite someone soo strange into my life so soon. I like that he is here, but would he stay loyal, is he just wanting a hook-up or a short term thing, does he even want a life with me? I am too old for any situationships and too tired for any more drama. I don't want anything like before, not Sid, not his efforts, not his scent and neither his memories. Agh, thinking of memories my apartment is full of his memories, I have to get rid of it and find something better, I don't want to live there anymore... Let me just ask Rivaan, if he has something"

Rivaan turns his steering wheel left, towards Belas appartement. 

"Rivaan.. I- I don't" murmurs Bela, signing him a no