5. Echoes of Past Love

** Siddarth's Intro and his aesthetics**

Siddarth is a cold-hearted, rude man until he truly loves you

Siddarth is a cold-hearted, rude man until he truly loves you. Actively involved in every fight that includes his alliances, he has a short temper and often takes down the opposition with one hit. He neither fears nor believes in God. Siddarth shares very little and often claims he's poor at communication. He's a homebody unless the party has drinks, meat, and lots of games. He abuses the money and privileges earned by his mother and sister's hard work. A privileged kid who doesn't care or plan for the future, he's very good at pick-up lines and flirting. His playboy charm and cold-to-the-world, soft-to-you attitude make him irresistible to girls.

***

Siddarth grabs Bela by hand, pulls her close, hugs her tight and says, "What have you done to my Beary-Boo". Bela stands-still, while Rivaan asks her, "Bela, are you fine. Do you need any help." looks at Siddarth and says, "and you, better stay away, leave her" while trying to pull her off the tight hug of Siddarth. Siddarth laugh, turns Bela behind him while holding her hand, and says, "dude?" chuckles, "Just take your crazy rich a** car and f*ck-off, before I take out your talking privileges."  

Before Rivaan could say anything, Bela interrupts and says, "Please leave Rivaan, we have a lot to talk. I've waited for this too long, to just walk-off. I'm good."

Rivaan leaves saying, "I'm one miss-call away, if you need me." looking at Siddarth, "mind-you I am not what I look. Be good bro. Hurt her and you'll see the worst of fates for youself." to which Siddarth replies, "getting a warning from a f*king rat like you, isn't even the last thing in this world to scare me."

Later, Siddarth and Bela walk towards an open park near by, Bela forces her hand off Siddarth. She walks a few steps away and turns back, folding her hands, she stares at him with tears in her eyes, she asks him, "where were you all this time? what happened to you all this time? why are you here now? why did you leave in the first place? what did I do? what went wrong? do you even know what..", "Bell, I know, I was out, but I was working for our future, our argument ended when you screamed at me saying I'm fit for nothing but fights, parties and flirts. I was out there looking for a job, something which matches your ideal partner, I was struggling moving places.."

"Sid, its been 8 months, 8 freaking months? Do you know how it felt? Do you even care how or what I am doing? I couldn't feel myself for months, I felt like quitting , everything... my life was all done..", Siddarth interrupts her  and smiles sardonically, "Oh yeah, I could see you all shattered in a Ferrari almost kissing a rich-a**hole just 5 minutes ago, is this what you meant when you said you have to focus on your career". Bela looks at him disgustingly and proceeds to slap him for the comment he just made, Sid holds Bela's raised hand and folds it behind her back, pulling her closer to him. They are both standing in-front of each other, pressing each others heads towards other. Bela's tears were now hot, she is feeling it all at once, helplessness, pathetic and misunderstood.