Chapter 29 Are you not good enough?

"Then I'll just wait to eat Qiao Qiao's free rice."

Qiao Qiao is cute no matter how you look at her, Zuo Shilou thought.

Qiao Yun blushed and said nothing. He stuffed Zuo Shilou's computer into his arms and whispered, "Mr. Zuo, you should work hard. If you stay up late tonight, I will leave before you wake up in the morning."

He had long discovered that Zuo Shilou was still working in the middle of the night, and although he felt a little distressed, he still did not expose him. He knew that during the time when Mr. Zuo was in a coma, it was Mr. Zuo who was supporting the family company, and although there were no major problems, there was still a lot of work to be done.

Mr. Zuo was busy with rehabilitation and company affairs, and was already very tired. He even found time to help Qiao Yun find something to hold against Qiu Nan, which made Qiao Yun feel distressed.

This heartache turned into his love for Zuo Shilou, and he found that he really liked Mr. Zuo more and more.

Qiao Yun couldn't help feeling shy when he thought about what was going to happen next.

He secretly glanced at Zuo Shilou and saw that Zuo Shilou was looking at the computer seriously. He pretended to take pajamas from the closet, quickly took out a piece of clothing, and then pretended to be calm and walked into the bathroom.

Hearing the door closing, Zuo Shilou looked up and then continued to immerse himself in his work.

He still has to send Qiao Qiao out tomorrow morning. He has gotten used to living with Qiao Qiao these days, and he is a little uncomfortable with Qiao Qiao leaving for such a long time.

The crew of "The Heavenly Master" will hold a start-up ceremony tomorrow afternoon. As the leading actor, Qiao Yun must be present and then stay in the crew until his scenes are finished.

The entire plot of the TV series revolves around the Taoist priest, so Qiao Yun has a lot of scenes and will be away for a long time.

Zuo Shilou felt reluctant just thinking about it.

"Mr. Zuo."

Qiao Yun's voice came from the bathroom. Zuo Shilou closed his computer and looked over. After just one glance, he couldn't take his eyes off it.

Qiao Yun was only wearing a white shirt with the top button fastened. A little higher was Qiao Yun's small Adam's apple, which rolled slightly. The milky white skin made Zuo Shilou want to leave something special on it.

What made him even more excited was that the shirt was a little too big for Qiao Yun. It just covered Qiao Yun's buttocks, revealing two long and straight legs.

Qiao Yun's legs were rarely seen in the light, and the color was surprisingly that lovely milky white, which dazzled Zuo Shilou's eyes.

"Mr. Zuo." Qiao Yun was also a little shy. He stood there for a while, and a faint pink color appeared on his body.

He walked towards the bed, his eyes always on Zuo Shilou.

Qiao Yun was still a little ashamed and wore only a pair of pants, but he didn't know that this made him even more tempting, making Zuo Shilou unable to stop.

"This looks like my shirt." Zuo Shilou's voice was a little hoarse, and his eyes swept over Qiao Yun many times.

"Yes, it's Mr. Zuo's." Qiao Yun responded in a low voice, then climbed onto the bed, knelt beside Zuo Shilou, grasped the hem of his shirt tightly, and looked at Zuo Shilou timidly.

Zuo Shilou put the computer aside, stretched out his long arms, held Qiao Yun in his arms, and covered him with the quilt to hide his legs.

"Won't you feel cold coming out wearing so little?"

Mr. Zuo's body temperature came over, and the whole person was enveloped by Mr. Zuo's breath. Although it was reassuring, but...

Can't Mr. Zuo see that I am seducing him? Is Mr. Zuo such a straight man?

Qiao Yun felt a little ashamed and angry. He buried his head in Zuo Shilou's arms, and his neat shirt became wrinkled.

It's really shame that after spending so much effort, Mr. Zuo didn't respond at all.

"Where is Qiao Qiao's pajamas?" Zuo Shilou rubbed Qiao Yun's head with his big hand.

"They were all washed. Mr. Zuo's clothes are comfortable to wear..." Qiao Yun said in a muffled voice. Suddenly he raised his head and looked up at Zuo Shilou. "Mr. Zuo, are you not good enough? Or am I not good-looking?"

Zuo Shilou's body was stiff, and it took him a while to relax. He sighed, "Qiao Qiao, you really underestimated your own appeal."

"Then why did Mr. Zuo..."

"I don't want Qiao Qiao to get hurt." Zuo Shilou said, hugging Qiao Yun tightly.

Qiao Yun felt uncomfortable in this position. He moved his body, but his leg touched something hot. Suddenly his body stiffened and he dared not move.

"Mr. Zuo..."

Qiao Yun called out softly, quietly moving his legs further away from there.

"Go to bed and rest early. Qiao Qiao has to get up early tomorrow." Zuo Shilou said in a hoarse voice.

Qiao Yun noticed the blue veins on Zuo Shilou's forehead. It was obvious that Mr. Zuo was feeling very uncomfortable.

"What about Mr. Zuo?"

Qiao Yun felt a little regretful. He thought it was a lie to say that all the pajamas were washed. He just wanted to seduce Mr. Zuo on a whim.

But Mr. Zuo actually felt sorry for himself and was afraid of getting hurt, so he endured it...

Qiao Yun was really heartbroken.

"Be good and go to sleep."

A hand covered his eyes, blocking the light from the bedside lamp and plunging Qiao Yun into darkness.

He blinked, nodded slightly, got into bed, then pulled Zuo Shilou's pajamas and whispered, "Mr. Zuo, go to sleep too. I can't sleep without holding Mr. Zuo..."

"What if Qiao Qiao joins the crew? Are they going to take me away?"

This sentence reminded Qiao Yun. After Zuo Shilou woke up, Qiao Yun had been in an excited state and completely forgot about booking a hotel.

At that time, he thought that if Mr. Zuo had not woken up after joining the team, he would take Mr. Zuo away and quietly place him in a hotel.

Now it seems that it is completely useless and I have to cancel the appointment.

Qiao Yun thought about it, took out his cell phone, tapped on it, but did not respond to Zuo Shilou.

Zuo Shilou was inevitably a little surprised. Late at night, a couple was lying in bed. They should have been talking about everything, but one of them picked up the phone and ignored his lover. This was a little unreasonable...

He felt a little jealous and reached out to cover Qiao Yun's phone.

Qiao Yun was stunned for a moment, then he looked at Zuo Shilou and immediately figured it out. He threw his phone away, hugged Zuo Shilou, and said softly, "I also want to take Mr. Zuo with me. Mr. Zuo must exercise well while I'm away. Qiao Qiao wants to see a healthy Mr. Zuo when he comes back."

Qiao Yun's eyes sparkled, her mouth kept opening and closing, and she said in a pleasant voice, "Mr. Zuo, don't tell me you're no good when the time comes."

He smiled secretly, and quickly let go of him before Zuo Shilou could react, buried his head in the quilt, and turned his back to Zuo Shilou.

"Then it will be Qiao Qiao who says no."

Zuo Shilou's voice sounded faintly behind him, and Qiao Yun's body stiffened.