Chapter 100 The sneak attacker

Qiao Yun reacted quickly and hid behind the bodyguard, pulling the director along with him.

He was not sure if there were any other attackers, so he stayed close to the bodyguards, but not far enough to hinder them.

Qiao Yun himself is also a martial artist, and he knows what distance to keep so as not to disturb others while protecting himself.

I just don't know who that person's target is, but the bodyguard Mr. Zuo hired is really useful. He was able to discover the attacker so quickly.

Qiao Yun's night vision was not very strong. In the absence of light, he could only see two blurry figures fighting. The bodyguard looked smaller, while the attacker looked tall and strong. His punches were powerful, but they were all blocked by the bodyguard.

"Xiao Qiao, this guy is very capable." The director said quietly, looking at the two fighting people in amazement.

"The Village" originally involved some fighting scenes, and the director himself knew a lot about it. After seeing the fight between the two men, he knew that both of them were masters.

Qiao Yun smiled proudly: "Of course."

That man was no match for the bodyguards. In just a few minutes, the attacker was subdued.

Qiao Yun only heard two "cracks", then a muffled groan, and then a scream of pain.

"Brother, be ready." The bodyguard shouted to Qiao Yun.

The man who attacked fell to his knees, his arms hanging weakly, his head resting on the concrete floor, and he groaned in pain. It was obvious that he had lost the ability to move.

"Brother, do you have a rope?" the bodyguard waved his hand and asked.

But he saw something different out of the corner of his eye. His face darkened and he quickly threw Qiao Yun and the director to the ground.

The weight of the two grown men pressed down on the director, causing him to groan.

Before he could say anything, he heard a "bang" sound in the distance, crisp and sharp, with sparks that illuminated the darkness.

It's a gun!

This realization shocked both the director and Qiao Yun.

The bodyguard acted quickly, pulling the two men behind a shelter and observing the surroundings calmly.

"Brother, their target is you. This is a premeditated murder. There are not many people in this area and there are no street lights. They took advantage of the dark to attack. They must have been looking for an opportunity for a long time." The bodyguard analyzed calmly.

The director was sweating profusely. This was the first time he had encountered such a thing. As a normal person, he would definitely feel scared.

"What should I do?" Qiao Yun said.

The bodyguard smiled and said, "Listen to my instructions later. Keep running along this road until you reach a place with lights and where there are many people. Don't stop. Wait for me in the crowd."

Qiao Yun didn't ask too many questions, just one question: "Can you guarantee to find us?"

The bodyguard said in a relaxed tone: "Of course you can. Remember to call the police. When the police arrive, everything will have been resolved."

Qiao Yun nodded: "What's the signal?"

"You'll know soon." The bodyguard reached his hand into his coat, looked at the enemy lying on the ground groaning, rolled over, ran over, and grabbed the man as a cover.