Chapter 57 What we pursue is a sense of ritual

Everyone was very distressed and couldn't find any good solution, and they were also hungry.

They ordered takeout, huddled in Qiao Yun's room, and continued looking for ways to make money.

"How do Mr. Gu and his friends make money?" Qiao Yun couldn't help but ask.

Their group was stuck in a bottleneck, so what was the situation of the other group like? Qiao Yun was a little curious.

Speak of the devil and he will appear. As soon as Qiao Yun mentioned the group of Actor Gu, his door was knocked, along with the voice of Wang Xingzhu.

"Open the door and send warmth€€"

Qiao Yun opened the door and Wang Xingzhu walked in. He was surprised to see so many people in the room, then smiled and said, "Everyone is here. It's a good opportunity that we don't have to run around. I just borrowed the hotel kitchen to make some cookies."

In his hand, he was holding a disposable box used for restaurant takeout, which contained small cookies made by Wang Xingzhu.

Qiao Yun took a piece and put it in his mouth. It was just enough to fill his stomach.

"Xingzhu, how do you make these cookies? Teach me later."

Wang Xingzhu readily agreed: "Okay!"

Wang Xingzhu delivered the biscuits and was about to leave, but was stopped by Xiao Qianyi and the others.

"Xingzhu, considering that we are all participating in this variety show, how are you going to make money?"

"I'm going to make money. I go to the Internet cafe to practice. I can make a lot of money in a day. Who are you?"

Adhering to the etiquette of giving and taking, Xiao Qianyi said, "Xiao Qiao said she wanted to move bricks, and she wouldn't listen no matter how much we tried to persuade her."

Wang Xingzhu stared at Qiao Yun with his eyes wide open. He was so shocked that he couldn't speak for a while.

Qiao Yun also looked at him, nodded seriously, and invited him: "Brother Xingzhu, do you want to move bricks with me?"

Wang Xingzhu quickly shook his head: "No, no, I'd better go and be a power player."

After saying that, he quickly fled from Qiao Yun's room.

Qiao Yun and Xiao Qianyi looked at each other and laughed out loud.

Before they could get their takeaway food, a big shot showed up.

Gu Lianyun knocked on their door, looked at Qiao Yun with complicated eyes, and asked softly: "Are you really going to move bricks?"

Qiao Yun nodded and said excitedly, "This is my first time moving bricks. I'm so excited!"

"Really..." Gu Lianyun said, and then left.

Later, many people came over to ask, and then ran out again.

"If it weren't for the confidentiality agreement, the hot searches would later show that a popular star is moving bricks to make money." Qiao Yun said with a smile.

They continued to discuss how to make money and finally chose to distribute flyers.

During the day, Qiao Yun and Xu Meili went to distribute flyers, while Xiao Qianyi went to look for bars on the street and performed in the bars at night.

If you are lucky, you can make a thousand dollars that night.

They even specifically found a bar and learned that they were applying for the job of resident singer, and that the reward they received would be split 50-50 with the bar.