Chapter 53 Qiao Qiao, how many idols do you have?

Qiao Yun looked at Xiao Qianyi, his hands that were holding the corner of Brother Qi's clothes were shaking, leaving creases on Brother Qi's neat suit.

Brother Qi slapped Qiao Yun's hand in disdain, and said to Xiao Qianyi with an apologetic smile: "Don't blame me, Queen. Xiao Qiao has admired you for a long time. This time when I saw you, I couldn't control my emotions."

Qiao Yun realized how abrupt his action was and quickly apologized to Xiao Qianyi: "I was too excited to see my idol. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm really sorry."

After he finished speaking, he looked at Xiao Qianyi again and stammered, "Can the Queen give me an autograph?"

Those eyes blinked and looked at Xiao Qianyi innocently. Qiao Yun took a notebook and a pen from Brother Qi and handed them to Xiao Qianyi.

What bad intentions could Qiao Qiao have? She just wanted her idol's autograph.

Xiao Qianyi hesitated for a while, then took the mask off from behind his ears with his fair fingers, revealing a still childish face.

She put the mask away and signed her name in the notebook.

When she returned the notebook to Qiao Yun, she held it tightly, with no intention of letting go.

She looked at Qiao Yun and said a little embarrassedly: "I...I have also liked Xiao Qiao for a long time. Can Xiao Qiao give me an autograph?"

"Of course!" Qiao Yun said excitedly.

Xiao Qianyi then let go of the notebook, tugged at her white T-shirt, and said with a blushing face, "Sign here."

Qiao Yun was satisfied and signed his name on Xiao Qianyi's clothes.

Xiao Qianyi smiled shyly and called her assistant to go backstage.

Qiao Yun also smiled happily while holding his notebook.

The host came over at this time, took out a microphone from somewhere, put it to Qiao Yun's mouth, and asked: "First of all, congratulations to Xiao Qiao and Queen Xiao for their successful meeting and getting Queen Xiao's autograph. What do you think, Xiao Qiao?"

Qiao Yun was stunned for a moment, and asked in astonishment: "When was the camera turned on? Did it capture everything just now?"

The host nodded.

Qiao Yun cleared his throat and said with a red face: "Of course I'm happy, he's my idol!"

Just now when the photographer was adjusting the equipment, he happened to see the meeting between Qiao Yun and Xiao Qianyi. He thought it was interesting and started filming.

As a veteran in the entertainment industry, Qiao Yun doesn't think there is anything wrong with this matter. Such interesting scenes are often released as behind-the-scenes footage.

Qiao Yun chatted with Xu Meili for a while, waiting for Xiao Qianyi and another person to appear.

He was very curious about tomorrow's guests, but as for the person who had not arrived yet, he was not curious because he would be able to see him later.

Mysterious guest... Queen Xiao is already very powerful. There are few people in the whole circle who are more powerful than Queen Xiao.

It's a heavyweight role.

But the host didn't reveal it, and Qiao Yun became curious.

Queen Xiao came back from the backstage at this time. She had changed her clothes and was holding a black bag in her arms, holding it very carefully.