Extra 4: Hiding under the desk

After the relationship between Qiao Yun and Zuo Shilou was exposed, the most turbulent people were the employees of the Zuo family chaebol.

They didn't expect that the sister-in-law they were talking about was actually Qiao Yun. They had previously said that President Zuo mentioned on Weibo that his boyfriend was a fan of Qiao Yun. They wondered if the sister-in-law would be angry if she saw it, and whether President Zuo would kneel on the washboard when he returned.

But they never expected that their sister-in-law was Qiao Yun, and the boyfriend fans mentioned by President Zuo were real.

They were looking forward to seeing Qiao Yun, who had covered herself tightly, come to the company again to visit President Zuo.

A long time passed, and Qiao Yun did come a few times, covering himself tightly every time.

The employees all looked at Qiao Yun from afar and took the initiative to make room for him so that he could walk to Mr. Zuo's office quickly.

Many girls looked at Qiao Yun with starry eyes, and some even walked up to him with signature pads and asked shyly, "Can you give me an autograph?"

Qiao Yun agreed with a smile, took the board, and asked, "Do you want to say anything?"

"The years are peaceful." The little girl said quickly.

Qiao Yun wrote his name and the words "The years are quiet and good" on the signature plate.

When the other young ladies saw this, they also gathered around.

In the end, Zuo Shilou personally took Qiao Yun back. With a dark face, he pulled Qiao Yun out of the crowd and stuffed him into the office.

The young ladies looked at Qiao Yun's back cautiously and did not dare to disobey Mr. Zuo, because he was their breadwinner. They were planning to use Mr. Zuo's money to support Qiao Qiao!

"Mr. Zuo, why did you come so late? My hands are sore from signing so many papers. Please rub them for me."

Qiao Yun extended his hand to Zuo Shilou. Zuo Shilou sighed helplessly, held Qiao Yun's hand, and rubbed his wrist gently.

The force was just right, relieving some of the soreness and swelling, and Qiao Yun let out a comfortable sigh.

The two returned to the office. Qiao Yun sat down in the boss chair consciously, crossed his legs, looked at Zuo Shilou, and raised his chin.

Zuo Shilou closed the door, walked over and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

He didn't sit down either, but stood next to Qiao Yun. He seemed to feel that it was not good to look down on Qiao Yun, so he squatted down.

"He's dominated by his wife?" Qiao Yun asked.

Zuo Shilou replied doubtfully: "Isn't it?"

Qiao Yun burst out laughing. He had never been mean to Mr. Zuo. The more these words spread, the more outrageous they became.

"What do you want to eat tonight? Do you want to go home or go out?" Zuo Shilou asked. He fed Qiao Yun, sat on the chair, and then put Qiao Yun in his arms.

Qiao Yun found a comfortable position, leaned against Zuo Shilou, closed his eyes and thought for a while.

"What about Little Wood? Should we take him with us when we go out for a candlelight dinner?"

Zuo Shilou: "Let the nanny cook for him. Isn't there dinner in the kindergarten? Let him eat in the kindergarten and come back. Don't worry about him."

Listening to Zuo Shilou's words, Qiao Yun felt that the son he had adopted was really miserable.