Chapter 92 What did Sister Strawberry say?

There was a kiss mark on Qiao Yun's neck, but he didn't look in the mirror, so he didn't know.

The kiss mark on the fair neck was very conspicuous, but everyone pretended not to see it and asked Qiao Yun about it, and even came to comfort him because of Yao Tianer's matter.

Zuo Shilou also wanted to sit over there, but Qiao Yun glared at him, so he could only run to the kitchen dejectedly to get Qiao Yun something to eat.

The chef also went home to celebrate the New Year. Today, it was Zuo's mother who cooked personally. There was porridge being warmed for Qiao Yun in the kitchen. Seeing this, Zuo Shilou heated a cup of milk for Qiao Yun.

After he finished, he stuck his head out and called to Qiao Yun, "Qiao Qiao, come over for dinner."

"You kid, can't you bring it to Qiao Qiao?" Mother Zuo yelled, then covered her mouth and chuckled, "Mother-in-law, my child is not very sensible, please don't be offended."

Zuo Shilou retracted his head again. He shouldn't have shouted. Now he completely realized his status in the family. He was nothing. He could just bring the breakfast over. Why did he have to ask such a question?

He filled a bowl of porridge, poured milk on it, put it on a small tray, and walked out with it.

"Mom, I'd better go over and eat. It's not polite to eat here." Qiao Yun smiled, stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"This child is so sensible." Mother Zuo looked at Qiao Yun with satisfaction, then thought of her own disobedient child and started talking again.

Qiao Yun happened to meet Zuo Shilou who was holding a tray at the kitchen door. He took the tray with a smile, and the two walked to the dining table together.

"The porridge is a little hot, Qiao Qiao, go slowly." Zuo Shilou instructed.

Qiao Yun took a look and said with some dissatisfaction: "Why is it that today it's either porridge or milk? It looks so light. Mr. Zuo, I want to eat something with a stronger taste."

He looked at Zuo Shilou and acted coquettishly.

But the almighty coquetry was useless at this time. Zuo Shilou refused mercilessly: "No, Qiao Qiao can't eat those things now."

He moved a little closer, almost sticking to Qiao Yun: "Qiao Qiao was injured last night, so she can't eat anything irritating. Just bear with it until the wound heals."

His hand stroked Qiao Yun's back, moving downwards suggestively.

Qiao Yun's body stiffened, and he immediately said while biting the spoon, "I know! Mr. Zuo, please stop."

He moved forward, trying to avoid Zuo Shilou's hand, but Zuo Shilou seemed to have stuck his hand to his body and couldn't shake it off.

"Qiao Qiao, be good." Zuo Shilou smiled and stopped making things difficult for Qiao Yun. He pulled out the chair next to Qiao Yun and sat next to him.

He looked at Qiao Yun's porridge, and also saw Qiao Yun's mouth which was burned red due to his anxiety.

"Qiao Qiao, slow down." Zuo Shilou took out a piece of paper and wiped off the rice grains that were stuck to Qiao Yun's mouth.

Qiao Yun simply put down the spoon in his hand, looked at Zuo Shilou, and said, "Mr. Zuo, feed me."

"Mom and Dad are sitting outside, and Qiao Qiao is acting like a spoiled child like this?" Although Zuo Shilou said this, he still picked up the spoon to feed Qiao Yun porridge.

He blew on the porridge to cool it down until it was cool enough to eat, and then fed it into Qiao Yun's mouth.

This is not just plain white porridge. It contains some chopped vegetables and some meat. It is not bad to eat, and the aroma of the meat also makes Qiao Yun feel a little satisfied.