Chapter 44 Zuo Shilou, Don't Go to the Wrong Room

Qiao Yun sat at the table. Mrs. Chen placed dinner on the table. All the dishes were served and two bowls of rice were also served, but Mr. Zuo still didn't come over.

After staring for a while, Qiao Yun became impatient and called Zuo Shilou.

A phone rang not far away and the call was quickly connected.

The voice coming from the mobile phone receiver overlapped with Zuo Shilou's subtle voice and reached Qiao Yun's ears.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Zuo, come and have dinner!"

"Yes, I'll be right there."

Before Zuo Shilou finished speaking, Qiao Yun hung up the phone.

In the living room, Zuo Shilou, holding his phone, was stunned for a moment, then chuckled. Qiao Qiao is really a vengeful person, even his act of revenge is so cute.

Zuo Shilou looked at Mr. and Mrs. Qiao and said with a smile, "Dad, Mom."

Then his eyes fell on Qiao Mei, who raised her chin with a haughty look on her face.

"And Sister Strawberry." Zuo Shilou smiled and nodded at him, "Qiao Qiao asked me to go to dinner. We'll talk next time."

Ignoring Qiao Mei's angry look, Zuo Shilou walked towards the dining table gracefully.

"Mr. Zuo, please give me more pork rib soup, and this, some delicious leeks, and oysters..." Qiao Yun kept picking up food for Zuo Shilou.

Zuo Shilou looked at the dishes in the bowl and raised his eyebrows: "Qiao Qiao, do you know the use of these dishes?"

Qiao Yun tilted his head, his eyes full of innocence, and asked in confusion: "Isn't this for eating?"

Zuo Shilou laughed and stuffed a piece of leek into Qiao Yun's mouth with his chopsticks: "Qiao Qiao, eat more so you can last longer at night."

Qiao Yun's face flushed red as she mechanically chewed the leeks in her mouth.

He naturally knew what those dishes were used for. Mr. Zuo was young and energetic, and he had been so lustful recently, so it would be good for him to eat more to replenish his body.

But Mr. Zuo, don't you know that it's better to see the truth but not to say it? You have to embarrass yourself!

Bad guy Mr. Zuo!

Qiao Yun stuffed rice into his mouth angrily. The astringent and fishy taste in his throat was suppressed and the feeling of emptiness in his stomach gradually disappeared, although Qiao Yun felt that he was full from anger.

After dinner, the two returned to the living room.

Mother Qiao and the others seemed to be still waiting for the two of them. As soon as they arrived, Mother Qiao pulled Zuo Shilou to her side.

Qiao Yun sat next to Qiao Mei and asked quietly, "What's going on? Why are mom and the others suddenly so affectionate towards Mr. Zuo?"

Even the father, who had never had a say in the family, came over and made friends with the Zuo Shilou brothers.

Qiao Mei said disdainfully: "When your Mr. Zuo came, he threw a car key to Dad, which was the latest limited edition sports car, and gave Mom a makeup.

The cosmetics and skin care products are high-end customized from abroad. A single face cream costs tens of thousands. How can the relationship not be good?"

"how about you?"

Qiao Mei felt even worse: "He just gave me 200 yuan and asked me to buy wedding candy."